JUSTIN AVERY• Vitals: Senior, Buchanan
• Scorecard: Three-time Bee All-Star averaged 76.5 while making All-Tri-River Athletic Conference. Next: Fresno State.
CHARLIE CHAPMAN• Vitals: Junior, Bullard
• Scorecard: County/Metro Athletic Conference Most Valuable Player averaged 74 for prep season and won the Len Ross-Fresno City Amateur by firing a 1-over 72 at San Joaquin Country Club.
MICHAEL CLIFF• Vitals: Freshman, Fresno Christian
• Scorecard: West Sequoia League champ tied for sixth in the Central Section North Area Tournament, placed fourth in the section individual tournament with a 3-over 75 at Riverbend Golf Course and was the only freshman among 22 section representatives to qualify for the Southern California Regional.
SEAN DUCKERING• Vitals: Senior, Buchanan
• Scorecard: Three-time Bee All-Star and 2013 Player of the Year was named Co-Most Valuable Player in the TRAC with a 73.4 average. Left-hander placed third in the North Area (74) and tied for seventh in the section individual tournament (77). Next: PGA College in Carlsbad.
TRENT NISHIMURA• Vitals: Senior, Clovis West
• Scorecard: Part-time varsity player as a junior blossomed to the point of being named Co-MVP of the Tri-River Athletic Conference, averaging 75.60 for the season and helping lead the Golden Eagles to league, North Area and section Division I championships.
LOGAN O'MALLEY• Vitals: Senior, Central
• Scorecard: Remarkably consistent postseason saw him tie for seventh in the North Area (76) and section individual tournament (77), assist Central's D-II title (76) and tie for 21st in the SoCal Regional (74).
LANE PULLIAM• Vitals: Freshman, Hanford
• Scorecard: Established a promising duel with Fresno Christian's Cliff on the section level in the next three years by earning West Yosemite League Low Medalist of the Year with a 71 average while leading the Bullpups to their first conference title in 26 years -- featuring eight birdies in a 66 at Valley Oaks Golf Course -- and winning the 14-15 age division of the Len Ross-Fresno City Junior Amateur.
RIDER ROCHIN• Vitals: Senior, Woodlake
• Scorecard: Repeat Bee All-Star captured the D-III title with a 3-under 69 at Lemoore Golf Course, tied for seventh in the section individual tournament (77) and shot 75 in the SoCal Regional.
KYLE STEWART• Vitals: Sophomore, Clovis North
• Scorecard: His school's representative in the Hugh O'Brian Leadership Conference, he placed second in the North Area (72), tied for seventh in the section individual tournament (77) and fired a 76 in the SoCal Regional.
JAMES TREVINO• Vitals: Senior, Clovis West
• Scorecard: Was named Co-MVP of the TRAC as a freshman and remained an impact player through his final season, averaging 74.57 and making The Bee's All-Star team for the fourth time. He shot a 2-under 70, leading the Golden Eagles to the D-I title at Taft's Mifflin-Buena Vista Golf Course. Next: Saint Mary's.
JEFFREY YAMAGUCHI• Vitals: Senior, Clovis West
• Scorecard: Four-time Bee All-Star averaged 75.33, tied for seventh in the section individual tournament (77) and scored a team second-best 74 in the Eagles' title flight at Taft.
HONORABLE MENTION• Conner Chuhlantseff, senior, Memorial
• Hunter Forner, senior, Mt. Whitney
• Drake Jones, freshman, Dinuba
• Zack Mikus, junior, Clovis West
• Brandon Page, junior, Clovis North
• Colton Phillips, sophomore, Monache
• Dakota Rhea, sophomore, Redwood
• Chandler Vanelswyk, senior, Central
• Parth Verma, sophomore, El Diamante