JAYKE ANCHETA• Vitals: Senior, Clovis West
• Qualifications: Qualified for the Central Section Individual Championships for the second straight season, losing in the first round to eventual champion Daly Meinert. Was the No. 1 player for Tri-River Athletic Conference champion and Division I runner-up Golden Eagles, going 6-15 in singles, 5-2 in doubles.
VIRAN BATTH• Vitals: Junior, Bullard
• Qualifications: Three-time All-Bee selection and two-year reigning County/Metro Athletic Conference Player of the Year went 16-3 in singles and 11-1 in doubles for Central Section Division I champion Knights. Qualified for section individual tournament, reaching the quarterfinals.
JOSH COMES• Vitals: Junior, Buchanan
• Qualifications: First-team All-TRAC pick was 13-5 in singles and 7-5 in doubles for section D-I semifinalist Bears. Partnered with Ben Liang to reach the final of the section individual doubles tournament.
BAILEY GONG• Vitals: Sophomore, Central Valley Christian
• Qualifications: Champion of the Visalia Invitational and Central Sequoia League tournaments went 36-1 in singles and 16-1 in doubles for D-IV quarterfinalist Cavaliers. Qualified for the section individual tournament for the second straight year, reaching the quarterfinals.
• Qualifications: Qualified for the section individual tournament in doubles, placing fourth with partner Jacob Vander Beek. Went 8-5 in singles and 17-5 in doubles for a Golden Eagle team that won the TRAC title and finished as the D-I runner-up.
EVAN MORRITSE• Vitals: Junior, Redwood
• Qualifications: Placed third at the Visalia Invitational, won the West Yosemite League title and reached the section individual singles tournament for the third straight season. Went 23-8 in singles and 15-3 in doubles for D-II semifinalist Rangers.
ALEX TACESCU• Vitals: Sophomore, Clovis North
• Qualifications: An honorable mention All-Bee pick last year, he went 12-3 in singles -- including a 9-0 run through the TRAC to earn all-league honors -- and 5-3 doubles for the D-I semifinalist Broncos. Qualified for the section individual singles tournament, losing in the first round.
ANDY VANG• Vitals: Senior, Clovis East
• Qualifications: Four-time qualifier for the Central Section Individual Championships (twice in doubles) bowed out after the first round of singles to conclude a season that saw him go 17-8 in singles, 12-4 in doubles. Finished a combined 128-48, the most wins in Clovis East history. Headed to play at Fresno City College next season.
ALLEN WANG• Vitals: Senior, Buchanan
• Qualifications: Earned a third medal during his fourth trip to the section individual singles tournament, placing fourth to cap a season where he went 15-4 in singles and 9-2 in doubles for the D-I semifinalist Bears. NCAA D-I Wagner (N.Y.) recruit also placed second last season and fourth as a sophomore. Four-time All-Bee pick owns career records of 74-30 in singles and 27-19 in doubles.
• Qualifications: Weil and Sean Lindenau beat Golden Eagles teammates Jacob Huls and Jacob Vander Beek for third place at the section individual doubles tournament. Went 9-9 in singles and 14-3 in doubles for TRAC champ and D-I runner-up Clovis West.
HONORABLE MENTION• Dillan Chongtoua, sophomore, Clovis East
• Alex Corgiat, senior, Bullard
• Parker Ellis, junior, Clovis
• Ismael Flores, junior, Roosevelt
• Ben Liang, junior, Buchanan
• Jason Lowart, senior, Memorial
• Joseph Moua, sophomore, Sunnyside
• Aaron Reimer, junior, Immanuel
• Juan Carlos Silva, senior, Golden West