JUSTIN MEJIA• School: Clovis
• Grade/weight class: Freshman/106
• Takedowns: Became 12th freshman champ in 42-year history of CIF State Championships. Went 48-1 with 31 pins while winning eight other tournament titles, including TRAC, Yosemite Divisional and Masters.
DAVID CAMPBELL• School: Mission Oak
• Grade/weight class: Sophomore/106
• Takedowns: Got on a roll at state meet, finishing fourth in weight class where 6 of 8 medalists came from Central Section. Two-time state qualifier won seven tournament titles this season while going 48-7 with 32 pins.
JOEY CISNEROS• School: Redwood
• Grade/weight class: Senior/106
• Takedowns: Earned third top-12 finish -- and first medal -- at state meet by placing sixth to cap 51-7 season that produced 14 falls, 10 tech falls and six major decisions. Won five tournament titles and had three runner-up finishes.
MATT GAMBLE• School: Monache
• Grade/weight class: Senior/113
• Takedowns: Got stronger in postseason, going from third at Yosemite Divisional to second at Masters to state champion in weight class where 5 of 8 medalists came from Central Section. Three-time state qualifier won three other tournament titles in 36-5 season.
• Grade/weight class: Freshman/113
• Takedowns: One of two freshmen to reach finals at state championships, dropping 4-3 title decision to Monache's Matt Gamble. Garcia's 43-9, 13-fall season included four tournament titles, including Central Sequoia League and Sierra/Sequoia Divisional.
ADRIAN CAMPOSANO• School: Central
• Grade/weight class: Senior/113
• Takedowns: Takedowns: The 2013 state champion at 106 rebounded from an unexpected semifinal loss at state meet to finish third. Four-time state qualifier went 41-7 during a season where he won five tournament titles, including TRAC and Yosemite Divisional. Finished career 156-19, with 40 pins.
JULIAN GAYTAN• School: Clovis
• Grade/weight class: Senior/120
• Takedowns: Missed placing at state, but won TRAC, Yosemite Divisional and Central Section Masters titles at 120 while going 40-10 with 20 pins. Three-time state qualifier.
MASON PENGILLY• School: Porterville
• Grade/weight class: Senior/126
• Takedowns: Became one of 34 four-time medalists in 42-year history of CIF State Championships with second-place finish to rival Michael Knoblauch of Clovis West to cap 57-2 season. Captured six tournament titles, including EYL and Yosemite Divisional. The Stanford-bound Pengilly was state champ at 120 as junior, fifth at 113 as sophomore and fourth at 106 as freshman in 183-13 career.
ISAIAH HOKIT• School: Clovis
• Grade/weight class: Junior/132
• Takedowns: Two-time state placer at Wasco, he transferred to Clovis and helped power Cougars' fourth straight team championship by placing third. Won the Newbury Park Invitational in 43-12, 16-fall season. Was sixth in state at 113 as sophomore and fourth at 106 as freshman.
• Grade/weight class: Freshman/132
• Takedowns: Was heaviest freshman placer and one of only five freshmen overall to medal at CIF State Championships, finishing fourth. Won California Classic, Mission Oak True Wrestler and EYL titles during 45-10, 22-pin season.
MATT ONTIVEROS• School: Central
• Grade/weight class: Senior/132
• Takedowns: Champion of the TRAC, Yosemite Divisional and Central Section Masters tournaments before going 2-2 at state meet to finish in top 12. Ontiveros -- 49-7 in his final year and 140-15 with 72 pins for career -- also won titles at Redwood Invitational, Temecula Valley and Mission San Jose.
CHRIS LANE• School: Clovis West
• Grade/weight class: Sophomore/138
• Takedowns: Helped Golden Eagles place second at CIF State Championships -- their best finish since 1989 -- by going 3-2 and finishing among top 12 individually. Two-time state qualifier went 37-19 with 19 pins, winning the Central Section Masters and Yosemite Divisional titles.
CHRIS GARCIA• School: Clovis West
• Grade/weight class: Senior/145
• Takedowns: Ranked fourth in California heading into CIF State Championships, Garcia reached final but lost to three-time champ Nikko Villarreal of Gilroy. That capped a 42-5, 22-pin season that saw Garcia win Masters, Yosemite Divisional, TRAC and Clovis West Shootout titles. Four-time state qualifier was seventh at 138 as junior, eighth at 138 as sophomore and 1-2 at 125 as freshman.
TYLER ZIMMER• School: Clovis West
• Grade/weight class: Senior/152
• Takedowns: Third-ranked Garcia rebounded from first-round loss by battling through consolation bracket to finish third for first medal in four trips to CIF State Championships and cap 42-7, 19-pin season. Won titles at Sierra Nevada Classic, Tim Brown Memorial and Yosemite Divisional.
• Grade/weight class: Junior/152
• Takedowns: Provided points to Cougars' fourth straight team title despite not placing at CIF State Championships. Postseason included titles at TRAC, Yosemite Divisional and section Masters tournaments. Two-time state qualifier went 44-8 with 21 pins and also titles at Clovis West Shootout and Mission San Jose.
JOSH HOKIT• School: Clovis
• Grade/weight class: Sophomore/160
• Takedowns: With three pins and a decision, including a fall in fifth-place match, Hokit contributed 19 points to the Cougars' run to fourth straight team title at CIF State Championships. Transfer from Wasco went 47-6 with 28 pins while placing first at five tournaments, including TRAC, Yosemite Divisional and Central Section Masters tournaments. Two-time state qualifier.
BRODY BRAND• School: Clovis
• Grade/weight class: Senior/170
• Takedowns: Entered CIF State Championships ranked sixth and left with bronze after beating Clovis North's fourth-ranked Austin Flores 5-4 for third, avenging 8-3 loss to section rival in quarterfinals. Contributed 21 points to Cougars' fourth straight state team title. Went 45-9 with 24 pins while winning three tournament titles, including TRAC.
AUSTIN FLORES• School: Clovis North
• Grade/weight class: Junior/170
• Takedowns: Earned first medal in second trip to CIF State Championships with fourth-place finish. Postseason run included runner-up finishes at TRAC, Yosemite Divisional and Masters tournaments. Flores, who went 44-8 to run his three-year record to 110-28, also won titles at the El Dorado Invitational, Chukchansi Invitational and Mission San Jose.
ALEC GAMBOA• School: Madera
• Grade/weight class: Junior/182
• Takedowns: Captured first state medal when Redwood-Larkspur's Nathan Morris defaulted in fifth-place match at CIF State Championships. Captured six tournament titles, including Masters, Yosemite Divisional, County/Metro Athletic Conference while going 47-6. Gamboa is 99-26 in three-year career, including sixth at state at 170 last season.
RICHIE YBARRA-BRANDT• School: Liberty-Madera Ranchos
• Grade/weight class: Junior/195
• Takedowns: Bounced back from fourth at Masters to reach final at CIF State Championships, where he dropped 7-5 decision to top-ranked Ian Baker of La Costa Canyon for silver medal. Won Firebaugh Westside, Mid Cals, Pitman Rumble Jungle X, North Sequoia League and Sierra/Sequoia Divisional. Three-time state qualifier went 35-4.
MATT WEISS• School: Clovis
• Grade/weight class: Senior/195
• Takedowns: Masters, Yosemite Divisional and TRAC gold-medal winner placed sixth during his third visit to CIF State Championships, capping 46-5 season. Recorded team second-best 37 pins, including four at state meet while providing 20 points to Cougars' fourth straight team title and record 12th overall. Won four other tournament titles.
CORTES MORALES• School: Clovis West
• Grade/weight class: Senior/220
• Takedowns: Improved on seventh at last season's CIF State Championships with 6-1 victory over Pioneer Valley's Miguel Ruiz in fifth-place match. That capped 4-2 run that helped Golden Eagles finish second as a team, their highest since 1989. Morales' 41-7, 26-pin season included titles at TRAC and Yosemite Divisional.
JOSE ALVAREZ• School: Selma
• Grade/weight class: Junior/285
• Takedowns: Captured first medal in second trip to CIF State Championships by defeating Woodcreek's Dominc Balmer 3-1 in fifth-place match. Alvarez, who finished 21-5 with 15 falls, reached state meet by winning the Central Sequoia League, Sierra/Sequoia Divisional and Masters titles. Owns 85-25 three-year career record.