Vitals: Sophomore, Clovis
Qualified because: Emerged as No. 1 goalkeeper at midseason and had 12 saves in Cougars' 6-5 win over Clovis West for the Central Section Division I title. All-Valley D-I co-MVP had 82 saves on the season while blocking 79% of the shots she faced.
Vitals: Senior, Tulare
Qualified because: Scored a school-record 136 goals (averaging more than five per game) while leading the Redskins to the second section title during her four varsity seasons. The East Yosemite League and All-Valley Division II MVP scored three times in Tulare's 9-6 win over Memorial in the final.
Vitals: Junior, Hanford West
Qualified because: Repeat All-Bee selection (and also a two-time Bee All-Star swimmer), worked through constant double-teams to score 110 goals and make 47 steals. The first-team all-West Yosemite League and second-team all-Valley D-II selection also had 128 steals for the Huskies.
Vitals: Senior, Clovis North
Qualified because: The TRAC Team Impact Player award-winner scored 97 goals and handed out 51 assists while helping the Broncos go 26-6 and reach the D-I semifinals. The first-team All-Valley selection also made 47 steals and drew 39 ejections.
Vitals: Senior, Hanford
Qualified because: West Yosemite League MVP broke her own school record by scoring 93 goals, and added 61 steals and 38 assists while leading the Bullpups to a second straight section title. Had three goals and three assists in 11-7 victory over Garces for the D-III title, earning All-Valley MVP honors.
Vitals: Sophomore, Clovis
Qualified because: A Bee swimming All-Star as a freshman, Hatch earned first-team all-TRAC and all-Valley honors while scoring 30 goals and making 11 steals for the Cougars. Her steal in the closing seconds sealed Clovis' 6-5 win over Clovis West in the D-I final.
Vitals: Junior, Clovis
Qualified because: Was the leading and most effective scorer for the section champion Cougars with 71 goals on 62% shooting accuracy. Also had 40 steals. The all-TRAC and first time all-Valley selection scored once in Clovis' 6-5 win over Clovis West for the D-I title.
Vitals: Junior, Buchanan
Qualified because: Top offensive player for the D-I semifinalist Bears scored 54 goals and contributed 28 assists. The first-team all-TRAC and second-team all-Valley honoree also had 27 steals and drew 13 ejections. Was honorable mention All-Bee last season.
Vitals: Senior, Sanger
Qualified because: County-Metro Athletic Conference Player of the Year and honorable mention Division I All-Valley selection led Apaches with 93 goals. Also contributed 31 assists, 30 steals for CMAC champions.
Vitals: Senior, Buchanan
Qualified because: First-team All-Tri-River Athletic Conference selection played role of defensive stopper, often assigned to guard opposition's top scorer. Rhodes scored 39 goals, contributed 18 assists, made 32 steals and drew 17 ejections while earning All-Valley honors for D-I semifinalist.
Vitals: Sophomore, Clovis West
Qualified because: Two-time Bee All-Star helped lead Golden Eagles to a TRAC title and D-I runner-up finish with 68 goals and 36 assists despite missing three games with an injury. Also made 52 steals and drew 33 ejections while earning first-team All-TRAC and All-Valley honors.
Vitals: Senior, Clovis West
Qualified because: Helped facilitate offense for TRAC champion and D-I runner-up with 40 assists. First-team All-Valley and second-team All-TRAC selection scored 13 goals, made 33 steals and drew 21 ejections.
Vitals: Junior, Clovis North
Qualified because: Named first-team All-TRAC and All-Valley after leading D-I semifinalist Broncos with 100 goals. Winslow, an honorable mention All-Bee pick last season, also provided 38 assists and 28 steals and drew 21 ejections.
HONORABLE MENTIONS• Taylor Arnett, senior, Sunnyside
• Corbin Bricks, junior, Buchanan
• Becca Campbell, senior, Memorial
• Maddie Campbell, senior, Memorial
• Elaine Draper, senior, Golden West
• Madison Gilbert, senior, Tulare
• Haven Gill, senior, Reedley
• Morgen Heath, senior, Mt. Whitney
• Emily Imfeld, junior, Sanger
• Tarah Patterson, senior, Monache
• Maddie Loggins, freshman, Clovis West
• Hannah Ryan, junior, Madera
• Gabrielle Stanley, junior, Clovis North
• Megan Stark, junior, Sierra
• Jenna Van Fossen, senior, Hanford
COACHING KUDOS• Evan Baird, Clovis: Took a young team -- featuring five underclassmen as major contributors -- to the program's third Central Section Division I title in the past four seasons. The second-seeded Cougars' 6-5 upset of top-seeded Clovis West capped a 22-8 season.
• Scott Torosian, Clovis West: His Golden Eagles went 25-6 en route to winning the Tri-River Athletic Conference title and finishing as the D-I runner-up.
• Tim Elick, Tulare: Led the Redskins to the section finals for the third time in four seasons, capped by a 9-6 victory over Memorial for the D-II title. Tulare, D-III champions in 2010, also ended Porterville's 67-game league winning streak en route to capturing the East Yosemite League title.
• Linda Wright, Hanford: Followed up the first title run in school history in 2012 by leading the Bullpups to the West Yosemite League championship and a second straight D-III crown with an 11-7 victory over Garces to cap a 27-3 season.