Six years ago, boxing trainer Bryan Williams had an idea to start collecting pictures of former world champions.
It became a hit for him, and the garage of his Clovis home is filled with pictures of past and current boxers.
“I just did a little at a time,” said Williams, who trains Joe Louie Lopez and will be in the boxer’s corner Saturday at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino as part of the Jose Ramirez card.
Williams’ self-made gym in his garage also is a training destination for his fighters.
6:30 p.m. Saturday at Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino in Lemoore
- Lightweight: Jose Ramirez (17-0, 12 KOs) vs. Tomas Mendez (22-7, 14 KOs), 10 rounds
- Super featherweight: Andy Vences (15-0, 10 KOs) vs. Moises Delgadillo (17-14-2, 8 KOs), eight rounds
- Middleweight: Joe Louie Lopez (8-0, 5 KOs) vs. Ernesto Martinez (11-10-1, 5 KOs), six rounds
- Lightweight: Eric Altamirano (7-0, 5 KOs) vs. Daniel Tran (4-4-1, 2 KOs), six rounds
- Middleweight: Quilisto Madera (2-0, 1 KO) vs. Rafael Valencia (3-2, 2 KOs), four rounds
- Super lightweight: Hector Madera (debut) vs. Kevin Davila (1-2-2, 0 KOs), four rounds
- Featherweight: Efren Lopez (debut) vs. TBA, four rounds