The Fresno Bee does a great job trashing Republican candidates and voters. The Bee should make small effort to learn why the top three candidates have a strong following. It’s because a majority of Americans feel our country is going in wrong direction.
Here’s a list that might help:
▪ A president who would be king. Anyone thinking differently than the Democratic Party is termed stupid, homophobic, racist or obstructionist.
▪ Black lives seem to matter when white cops are involved, but there’s not much concern for those killed by terrorists and gangs.
▪ Blaming law-abiding gun owners and workplace violence for attacks that government fails to prevent.
▪ Representatives not standing by promises they are elected on.
▪ Few meaningful jobs, or any jobs for our children.
▪ A nation proud of growing food stamp use and the welfare population.
▪ Jobs and tax money going to refugees we do not have jobs for, nor tax money to support.
A good number of us do not want to see another Bush or Clinton in the White House.
Can The Bee do more than criticize many of its subscribers?
Garry Rogers, Fresno