Thank you for publishing the Food and Drug Administration’s revisit on the harmful use of homeopathic products on April 19.
These products more than likely took the life of my 86-year-old sister recently. She spent thousands of dollars for the consumption of what her medical doctor, husband and family said were harmful poisons. After many years of self-medicating, she became very weak and turned a deathly gray and she finally slipped from this life. Her death certificate could not name a cause of death.
It is a shame that an otherwise beautiful and loved grandmother would disregard the advice of loved ones, as well as the medical profession. The public needs to be warned to stay away from homeopathic products and not become a candidate for unexplained early death.
Never miss a local story.