A writer suggested President Obama has a credibility gap and needed to grow up. Really? Remember, those who maintained Sen. Obama wasn't born in the U.S., wasn't a Christian, wasn't patriotic, hence, wasn't truly American enough to be our president?
Remember, how gracious Sen. McCain was in defeat and how he had to wave down the boo birds, or sore losers, of his own party when he mentioned President-elect Obama on election night?
Well, the boo-birds never left. GOP jewels of "wisdom":
* Glenn Beck believes President Obama is racist against white people.
Never miss a local story.
* Opponents of health care reform call President Obama a totalitarian, or Hitler, or a communist. Many of these same folks stress the need to buy guns, buy them now, and "get ready."
* Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Ca., compares environmentalists to communists.
* Rep. Michelle Bachmann, R-Minn., believes there are anti-patriots in the U.S. Congress.
* Rep. Wally Herger, R-Ca., remains silent as a constituent at his town hall rally claims he is a proud, right wing terrorist (yes, in the age of Sept. 11).
* Death panels.
* A U.S. president speaking to school kids is controversial.
* Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C.
Just who exactly needs to grow up?