Why did only 750 people attend the recent Rally for the Valley in a city of almost half a million population? Here's the top 10 reasons why:
10. Moved to France.
9. Injured self practicing the "die-in."
8. Dog ate protest sign.
Never miss a local story.
7. Bicycle had flat tire.
6. Messed up and drew peace sign upside down.
5. Ran out of new ideas on anti-Bush slogans.
4. Moved to Canada.
3. Stayed up too late watching "An Inconvenient Truth."
2. Marched in San Francisco instead.
1. What, no Joan Baez concert?