Why you should vote for Trinidad Pimentel for Parlier Unified School Board:
▪ 46 years working and volunteering for the children of Parlier
▪ coached and directed successful youth programs
▪ helped take the school out of a $5 million deficit and left a $13 million surplus.
Never miss a local story.
▪ helped raised the API scores 79 points in one year.
▪ helped sell a $4.5 million bond to build the new gymnasium and sat on the committee for the new fitness and weight room
▪ will continue to provide the best superintendent, principals, teachers, working staff and facilities that will provide the best education and recreation for the students of Parlier.
▪ will continue working for our children in and out of school and help provide more facilities and playgrounds for our children to enjoy playing and practicing in whatever sport they choose.
Experience counts. On Nov. 8, please consider voting Pimentel for Parlier Unified School Board.
Michelle Lopez, Fresno