No ticket matched all six numbers drawn for the California Lottery's "SuperLotto Plus" game Wednesday night, which had a jackpot of $17 million.
The numbers drawn were: 3-22-24-32-39; Meganumber 22.
The grand prize now goes to an estimated $20 million for Saturday night's drawing, officials said.
Here are results for the game's remaining eight ways to win, giving winning number combination, number of tickets sold with that combination, and prize amount per ticket:
Never miss a local story.
- All five numbers but without the Meganumber, 5 tickets, $15,969 each.
- Four numbers and the Meganumber, 19 tickets, $2,101 each.
- Four numbers without the Meganumber, 647 tickets, $102 each.
- Three numbers and the Meganumber, 974 tickets, $61 each.
- Three numbers without the Meganumber, 27,628 tickets, $10 each.
- Two numbers and the Meganumber, 14,224 tickets, $11 each.
- One number and the Meganumber, 70,050 tickets, $2 each.
- Meganumber only, 105,110 tickets, $1 each.