Hi there. It’s Thursday, Dec. 8, 2016 and I’m here with your helping of the Morning Scoop. Subscribe here to get the Scoop in your inbox because you want to be informed but not too informed.
What You Need to Know
• Two juveniles have been charged in that terrible fire that gutted a town in Tennessee.
• Conjoined twins Erika and Eva Sandoval have survived the 17-hour operation to separate them.
Never miss a local story.
• Fresno residents are living in substandard housing with mold, vermin and no heat.
• Madera Mayor Andy Medellin was sworn in by his mom, Margaret Medellin, who is a former Madera mayor and California’s first Latina mayor.
• Pizza continues to be unfairly dragged into the delusions of the tin foil hat crowd.
• When you see the words “amputation risk” in a headline, you’re going to click – that’s just truth.
What You Want to Know
• Sometimes lost dogs know how to save themselves.
• Pantone’s color of the year is that crayon you always used for bushes and lawns.
• There’s lots to do in the Valley this week, including free entertainment. FREE.
• Or maybe you could go to Rubi’s quinceanera party.
What You Wish You Didn’t Know
• It’s not OK to order a pizza and then answer the door completely naked when it arrives, and definitely not OK to try to cover up your not covering up if you’re a cop.
• If you call a kid fat, you don’t get to be Santa anymore.
• And finally, you may not like your neighbor’s zombie nativity scene but that doesn’t give you the right to vandalize it.
It’s raining today in Fresno, so be careful out there, you goofballs. Have a great Thursday!