Men and women practiced on adding machines in this 1919 photo of Fresno Business College, then owned by Heald Colleges.
Men and women practiced on adding machines in this 1919 photo of Fresno Business College, then owned by Heald Colleges. POP LAVAL FOUNDATION Courtesy photo
Men and women practiced on adding machines in this 1919 photo of Fresno Business College, then owned by Heald Colleges. POP LAVAL FOUNDATION Courtesy photo

Fresno’s 4C’s business school opened in 1891

May 23, 2015 6:29 AM

More Videos

  • Fresno church celebrates its 100-year history

    Designed by architect Robert Hotchkin, the massive Neoclassical structure at 1615 N St. in Fresno was built in 1916 as the First Church of Christ Scientist. It is now home to the Power House Institutional Church of God, which is finishing renovations and repairs following an arson about two years ago. Plans are underway to celebrate the historic building's 100th anniversary.