Our Lady of Perpetual Help Roman Catholic School in Clovis opened near the church of the same name in 1962. The land for the church and the school was acquired over six decades.
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Roman Catholic School in Clovis opened near the church of the same name in 1962. The land for the church and the school was acquired over six decades. ERIC PAUL ZAMORA ezamora@fresnobee.com
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Roman Catholic School in Clovis opened near the church of the same name in 1962. The land for the church and the school was acquired over six decades. ERIC PAUL ZAMORA ezamora@fresnobee.com

Catholic school in Clovis opened 54 years ago

October 22, 2016 2:00 PM

More Videos

  • Fresno church celebrates its 100-year history

    Designed by architect Robert Hotchkin, the massive Neoclassical structure at 1615 N St. in Fresno was built in 1916 as the First Church of Christ Scientist. It is now home to the Power House Institutional Church of God, which is finishing renovations and repairs following an arson about two years ago. Plans are underway to celebrate the historic building's 100th anniversary.