Clovis firefighters are trying to find out what caused an early morning fire at a Shaw Avenue restaurant.
The fire at Pho Delite, 393 W. Shaw Ave., caused about $80,000 damage early today.
The cause of the 5:04 a.m. blaze has not been determined, but officials said it does not appear suspicious.
The fire was reported after an alarm company detected water flowing from the fire sprinkler system. Firefighters arrived within five minutes and made sure the fire did not spread to businesses in the same building.
Never miss a local story.
No injuries were reported.