The Two Cities Marathon & Half will force some road closures in Fresno and Clovis on Sunday.
The event starts at 7 a.m., but many roads will be closed hours before the race.
Following is a list of the road closures:
- Audubon Drive between Del Mar Avenue and Friant Road (4 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Friant Road, Audubon Drive to Willow Avenue (4 a.m.-2 p.m.)
- Shepherd Avenue (eastbound) from Friant Road to Chestnut Avenue (5-8:30 a.m.)
- Shepherd Avenue (westbound) from Willow Avenue to Friant Road (5-11:30 a.m.)
- Teague Avenue at Willow Avenue (6-10:30 a.m.)
- Alluvial Avenue between Peach Avenue and Clovis Avenue (6-10:30 a.m.)
- Old Town Clovis (7-10 a.m.)
Event organizers are suggesting some alternate routes:
- Willow Avenue open at all times, including at Shepherd Avenue
- Nees Avenue, open at all times
- Herndon Avenue, open at all times
For more information, go to runfresno.com.