December 25, 2010 9:16 PM
The 2011 officers and directors of the Tulare County Association of Realtors are: Brian Icenhower, president, Mimi Ruby, president-elect, Mark Avedian, secretary-treasurer, and Chris Barbeau, Karen Clark-Osborne, Scott Ellis, Jeremy Garcia, Tricia Kirksey, Joe Lopez, Charles Mitchell, Kelly Salcedo and Barbara Summers.
- Shelly Weldon and Patty Gouthro, commercial account managers of United Valley Insurance Agency, each earned an Associate in Insurance Services designation.
- Sandra Gomez is the new executive director of the Tulare/Kings Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Gomez is the co-owner of Boleros Mexican Cocina.
Wayne Johnston was recognized by U.S. Mortgage Home Loan Center for outstanding customer service in November.
Hagop T. Bedoyan, partner-in-charge of the Fresno office of the law firm of Klein, DeNatale, Goldner, Cooper, Rosenlieb and Kimball, LLP , accepted an equity partner position in the firm. Ryan D. Bright and Dustin S. Dodgin were named partners at the Bakersfield office of the firm.
- Diane Hoyt was named vice president of quality and patient safety for the Adventist Health/Central Valley Network.
Yosemite/Mariposa County Tourism Bureau and ASTONE will be recognized by the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International with a Gold Adrian Award at the awards banquet in January. The companies won with the entry of the Yosemite & Mariposa County Vacation Planner.
- Maria Rodriguez, a credit and housing counselor in the ClearPoint Credit Counseling Solutions Fresno office, is the 2010 recipient of the Bank of California Leadership Award. The "Grizzly" is presented to an individual whose work helps families save money by using basic financial services others may take for granted.
- The Cultural Arts Rotary Club presented $2,400 to Big Brothers Big Sisters to assist in development and dissemination of brochures and information to recruit adult mentors and bring resources to the program, which pairs adults with youths; $500 to Focus Forward, a program that provides opportunities through an arts-related program for youths incarcerated at the Juvenile Justice Campus; and $500 to the Sierra Chamber Opera, which brings opera presentations into the classroom for youths of all ages.
Arthur Lipscomb, a special education attorney, joined Lozano Smith Law Firm's Fresno office as an associate.
Paul Herrick joined The Principal Financial Group Fresno Business Center as financial services representative.
Stanley J. Kjar Jr. joined Pearson Realty farmlands team specializing in permanent crops in Fresno, Kings and Tulare counties. Kjar has 15 years of farming and agri-business experience.
Agents joining London Properties are: Barbara McKinney, Kingsburg office; Jennifer Corgiat, Lyndsi Dufresne, Gerlinde Wirzfeld-Olvera and Jerry Geraci, Fresno office and Andrew Schantz, Clovis office.
- Sarkis Baghdasarian and Ryan Berg are new doctors now practicing at University Cardiovascular Center.
- Cyndy Paulus was promoted to assistant vice president, human resource officer at Suncrest Bank.