A storage area at the Salvation Army yard just south of downtown Fresno caught fire Sunday, Aug. 7, 2016, sending up a large plume of smoke. Electronic waste in a storage area apparently became overheated and caught fire, a fire investigator said. mpsteele@fresnobee.com Madisen Steele
A storage area at the Salvation Army yard just south of downtown Fresno caught fire Sunday, Aug. 7, 2016, sending up a large plume of smoke. Electronic waste in a storage area apparently became overheated and caught fire, a fire investigator said. mpsteele@fresnobee.com Madisen Steele

Local

Fire damages Salvation Army electronics storage near downtown Fresno

August 07, 2016 6:36 PM

  Comments  

Videos