More Videos

Clovis fire destroys shopping center storefronts 0:24

Clovis fire destroys shopping center storefronts

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody 2:26

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody

Fresno city council clerk gets an emotional apology from Councilman Oliver Baines 2:07

Fresno city council clerk gets an emotional apology from Councilman Oliver Baines

50 cats and kittens rescued from a Fresno hoarder's home 0:58

50 cats and kittens rescued from a Fresno hoarder's home

Two bodies successfully recovered from car in the Kings River 4:04

Two bodies successfully recovered from car in the Kings River

Fulton Street turns back time with opening of traffic 1:49

Fulton Street turns back time with opening of traffic

Be cautious with teeth whitening trend, an expert warns 1:22

Be cautious with teeth whitening trend, an expert warns

Fire consumes Shaw Avenue commercial building in Clovis 0:21

Fire consumes Shaw Avenue commercial building in Clovis

Baines to Bredefeld: 'You had an opportunity ... and you missed it by a mile' 2:14

Baines to Bredefeld: 'You had an opportunity ... and you missed it by a mile'

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn 1:15

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn

  • Give Saint Agnes hospital a big hand for its hygiene relay

    Saint Agnes Medical Center held a hand-sanitizing relay, squirting cleaner inside and outside and on every floor of the Fresno hospital. The event linked up with a worldwide relay sponsored by the World Health Organization to drive home the importance of hand hygiene for patient health and worker safety. Squirt bottles were labeled “Clean Hands Saves Lives.”

Saint Agnes Medical Center held a hand-sanitizing relay, squirting cleaner inside and outside and on every floor of the Fresno hospital. The event linked up with a worldwide relay sponsored by the World Health Organization to drive home the importance of hand hygiene for patient health and worker safety. Squirt bottles were labeled “Clean Hands Saves Lives.” John Walker jwalker@fresnobee.com
Saint Agnes Medical Center held a hand-sanitizing relay, squirting cleaner inside and outside and on every floor of the Fresno hospital. The event linked up with a worldwide relay sponsored by the World Health Organization to drive home the importance of hand hygiene for patient health and worker safety. Squirt bottles were labeled “Clean Hands Saves Lives.” John Walker jwalker@fresnobee.com

Give a big hand to Saint Agnes hospital and its sanitizing relay

May 05, 2016 2:00 PM

More Videos

Clovis fire destroys shopping center storefronts 0:24

Clovis fire destroys shopping center storefronts

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody 2:26

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody

Fresno city council clerk gets an emotional apology from Councilman Oliver Baines 2:07

Fresno city council clerk gets an emotional apology from Councilman Oliver Baines

50 cats and kittens rescued from a Fresno hoarder's home 0:58

50 cats and kittens rescued from a Fresno hoarder's home

Two bodies successfully recovered from car in the Kings River 4:04

Two bodies successfully recovered from car in the Kings River

Fulton Street turns back time with opening of traffic 1:49

Fulton Street turns back time with opening of traffic

Be cautious with teeth whitening trend, an expert warns 1:22

Be cautious with teeth whitening trend, an expert warns

Fire consumes Shaw Avenue commercial building in Clovis 0:21

Fire consumes Shaw Avenue commercial building in Clovis

Baines to Bredefeld: 'You had an opportunity ... and you missed it by a mile' 2:14

Baines to Bredefeld: 'You had an opportunity ... and you missed it by a mile'

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn 1:15

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn

  • Clovis fire destroys shopping center storefronts

    Video provided by Meng Andrew Vang shows a three-alarm commercial fire near Peach and Shaw avenues in Clovis on Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2017. The fire, at a small shopping center, was behind the gas station in the foreground.