Several businesses and volunteers throughout the central San Joaquin Valley will participate in Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week from March 7-13.
The week-long campaign is organized by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (MS Society). This year’s theme is “together, we are stronger.”
Events in the central San Joaquin Valley include:
Never miss a local story.
- On March 7, volunteers will be tying orange ribbons around trees at Fig Garden Village, Fresno State, Fresno City College, Northwood Village and promoting Walk MS: Fresno; Applebee’s in Visalia will donate 15 percent of each check back to the MS Society from 5-8 p.m with the flier.
- On March 8, Westwoods BBQ will be donating 20 percent back to the MS Society with flier from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- On March 9, Wendy’s on Shaw and Clovis avenues will donate 25 percent back to the MS Society from 4-8 p.m. with the flier.
- On March 10, the Tasting Room in Fresno will host the sixth annual Taste of Hope.
- On March 12, Applebee’s on Friant Road will serve breakfast pancakes to raise funds for the MS Society from 8-10 a.m.