The third annual holiday toy drive put on by Fresno City Council Member Esmeralda Soria, which runs until Dec. 14, will benefit children at Heaton Elementary School.
Soria is partnering with several businesses to collect 600 unwrapped toys for children ages 2 to 11.
Local businesses in the Tower District and Fresno City Hall will serve as donation sites and have special toy bins.
“This holiday season I am proud to partner with local Tower District businesses for my third holiday toy drive,” Soria said. “This effort will bring holiday cheer to hundreds of deserving District 1 school children. I encourage the community to join us and make a donation.”
Never miss a local story.
The toys will be distributed at the school at 1533 N. San Pablo Ave. at a special event on Dec. 16. Donations can be made at the following locations:
- Ampersand Ice Cream: 1940 N. Echo Ave.
- Café Corazon: 1306 N. Wishon Ave.
- Casa de Tamales: 609 E. Olive Ave.
- Gazebo Gardens: 3204 N. Van Ness Blvd.
- Sequoia Brewing Company: 777 E. Olive Ave.
- Fresno City Hall, second floor: 2600 Fresno St.