The Fresno County Superior Court main courthouse will be closed on Nov. 2, as maintenance crews install a new emergency generator.
Matters normally scheduled in the main courthouse will be moved as follows:
▪ All juvenile dependency cases will be heard at the Juvenile Justice Campus at 3333 E. American Ave., Suite A, Fresno.
▪ All felony and misdemeanor cases will be heard in Department 95 and 96 – the Jail Annex – at 1225 M St.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Jurors are advised to access the reporting instructions printed on their summons, however, any walk-in jurors will report to the Jury Assembly Room of the B.F. Sisk Courthouse at 1130 O St. in downtown Fresno.
▪ The Traffic Amnesty Window will be closed.
▪ To allow for staff relocation, the Self Help Center in the B.F. Sisk Courthouse will be closed.
In the event that power cannot be restored by Tuesday, Nov. 3, the court’s website at www.fresno.courts.ca.gov will be updated with information and an “800” phone number will be provided to obtain critical information about the status of court operations on a day-to-day basis.
The main courthouse is at 1100 Van Ness Ave. in downtown Fresno.
Megan Ginise: 559-441-6614