More Videos

Trump is 'stalled,' says Washington Post political reporter Robert Costa 1:30

Trump is 'stalled,' says Washington Post political reporter Robert Costa

Uncle Harry's closes its Fig Garden bagelry doors for good 0:36

Uncle Harry's closes its Fig Garden bagelry doors for good

Fire's devastation in Santa Rosa seen from above 1:30

Fire's devastation in Santa Rosa seen from above

Kingsburg police chief on teachers carrying guns: 'I'm all for that' 0:41

Kingsburg police chief on teachers carrying guns: 'I'm all for that'

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody 2:26

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody

Impressed yet? Fresno State off to 3-0 start in conference play 2:38

Impressed yet? Fresno State off to 3-0 start in conference play

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn 1:15

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn

Take a tour of the new Kenji's Teriyaki Grill 1:00

Take a tour of the new Kenji's Teriyaki Grill

Jeff Tedford on Ronnie Rivers: 'He's got football savvy' 1:17

Jeff Tedford on Ronnie Rivers: 'He's got football savvy'

Clint Olivier clarifies Fresno City Council's vote in July on recreational pot 0:54

Clint Olivier clarifies Fresno City Council's vote in July on recreational pot

  • Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims supports the Komen Race for the Cure

    Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, a breast cancer survivor, joined organizers of the 17th annual Susan G. Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure to promote Saturday's fundraiser, which is expected to attract upwards of 4,000 runners to the Fresno State campus. Organizers say 75% of the funds raised stays local to support breast health education, financial assistance to breast cancer survivors and treatment programs. The remainder of the net proceeds, a minimum of 25%, goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant program. For more information, go to www.komencentralvalley.org.

Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, a breast cancer survivor, joined organizers of the 17th annual Susan G. Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure to promote Saturday's fundraiser, which is expected to attract upwards of 4,000 runners to the Fresno State campus. Organizers say 75% of the funds raised stays local to support breast health education, financial assistance to breast cancer survivors and treatment programs. The remainder of the net proceeds, a minimum of 25%, goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant program. For more information, go to www.komencentralvalley.org. jguy@fresnobee.com
Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims, a breast cancer survivor, joined organizers of the 17th annual Susan G. Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure to promote Saturday's fundraiser, which is expected to attract upwards of 4,000 runners to the Fresno State campus. Organizers say 75% of the funds raised stays local to support breast health education, financial assistance to breast cancer survivors and treatment programs. The remainder of the net proceeds, a minimum of 25%, goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Award and Research Grant program. For more information, go to www.komencentralvalley.org. jguy@fresnobee.com

Mims joins Komen in ‘Race for Cure’ event

October 20, 2015 1:01 PM

More Videos

Trump is 'stalled,' says Washington Post political reporter Robert Costa 1:30

Trump is 'stalled,' says Washington Post political reporter Robert Costa

Uncle Harry's closes its Fig Garden bagelry doors for good 0:36

Uncle Harry's closes its Fig Garden bagelry doors for good

Fire's devastation in Santa Rosa seen from above 1:30

Fire's devastation in Santa Rosa seen from above

Kingsburg police chief on teachers carrying guns: 'I'm all for that' 0:41

Kingsburg police chief on teachers carrying guns: 'I'm all for that'

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody 2:26

'Crazy' Florida policewoman barehands an anaconda, places it into custody

Impressed yet? Fresno State off to 3-0 start in conference play 2:38

Impressed yet? Fresno State off to 3-0 start in conference play

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn 1:15

Thieves are targeting pharmacies for codeine-based cough syrup, Fresno police warn

Take a tour of the new Kenji's Teriyaki Grill 1:00

Take a tour of the new Kenji's Teriyaki Grill

Jeff Tedford on Ronnie Rivers: 'He's got football savvy' 1:17

Jeff Tedford on Ronnie Rivers: 'He's got football savvy'

Clint Olivier clarifies Fresno City Council's vote in July on recreational pot 0:54

Clint Olivier clarifies Fresno City Council's vote in July on recreational pot

  • Trump is 'stalled,' says Washington Post political reporter Robert Costa

    Robert Costa, a political reporter with The Washington Post and moderator of "Washington Week" for PBS, talks about President Donald Trump before a lecture at Fresno State on Oct. 16, 2017.