The following cooling centers are available for the public to use during the heat wave:
▪ Ted C. Wills Community Center, 770 N. San Pablo Ave.
▪ Frank H. Ball Neighborhood Center, 760 Mayor Ave.
▪ Mosqueda Community Center, 4670 E. Butler Ave.
▪ Pinedale Community Center, 7170 N. San Pablo Ave.
▪ Longfield Center, 560 Douty St.
▪ Pan Am Community Center, 703 East Sherwood Way
▪ Frank Bergon Senior Center, 238 South D St.
▪ Claude Meitzenheimer Community Center, 830 S. Blackstone St.
▪ Senior Community Center, 201 N. F St.
▪ Tulare Public Library, 475 N. M St.
▪ Tulare District Hospital lobby, 869 N. Cherry St.
▪ Transit Center, 425 E. Oak Ave.