The California Apartment Association of Greater Fresno honored the best of the local rental industry on Saturday.
Nearly 700 members attended the group’s 18th annual Mark of Distinction awards at the Fresno Convention and Entertainment Center where the area’s top grounds person, maintenance technician, managers and communities were honored in 19 categories.
The association also presented the Salvation Army with a check for $2,500 to help tenants with utility and rent payments.
The Lifetime Achievement Award was presented to the late Arlene Eanes of Medallion Property Management. Eanes was a longtime association member and served on the Fresno board of directors. Her husband, David Eanes, accepted the award on her behalf.
Other winners include:
▪ Jason Mayfield, Reflections, Davidon Homes, grounds person of the year
▪ Rudolf Aguilar, The Shires, Manco Abbott, Inc., maintenance technician of the year 125 units or less
▪ Debra Cisneros, Kearney Cooley Plaza, Neighborhood Property Management, maintenance technician of the year 126 plus units
▪ Veronica Williams, Plaza Apartments, ConAm Management, leasing consultant of the year
▪ Erwin De Aquino, Avila & Bella Vista, Buckingham Property Management, assistant manager of the tear
▪ Rose Ann Dominguez, Fresno Housing Authority, administrative employee of the year
▪ Jodie Paul, Manco Abbott, Inc., administrative assistant of the year
▪ Cecilia Edgmon, Patterson Place, Buckingham Property Management, community manager of the year 50 units or less
▪ Matt Era, Maplewood, Winn Residential, community manager of the year 51 - 100 units
▪ Michele Barnes, Village Meadows, GSF Properties Inc., community manager of the year, 101 - 200 units
▪ Alicia Velasquez, Hacienda Heights, Buckingham Property Management, community manager of the year 201 or more units
▪ Christopher David, Manco Abbott, Inc., property supervisor of the year
▪ HD Supply, industry partner of the year
▪ Tollhouse Crossing, Robert L. Jensen & Associates, new development of the year
▪ Harmony Bay, SAN MAR Properties, Inc., senior community of the year
▪ Escalon Villas, GSF Properties Inc., community of the year 50 units or less
▪ Westgate Gardens, FPI Management, community of the year 51- 100 units
▪ Casa De Luna, SAN MAR Properties, Inc., community of the year 101 - 200 units
▪ Stonegate, Manco Abbott, Inc., community of the year 201 or more units