Commercial Retail Associates Inc.
▪ 27,501 square feet at 3382 W. Shaw Ave. in Fresno from Galleria Shaw LLC to Planet Fitness. Shane Anderson was the agent in cooperation with Steve Rontell of Colliers Tingey International.
▪ 2,100 square feet at 570 S. Clovis Ave., No. 100, in Fresno from SKN Properties to Starbucks. Sam Bogdanovich, Nathan Negri and Jon Cox were the agents.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 1,895 square feet at 7010 N. Marks Ave., No. 105, in Fresno from Thomason Enterprises LLC to Starbucks. Bogdanovich, Negri and Cox were the agents.
▪ 885 square feet at 3140 Fowler Ave., No. 105, in Clovis from MCJ Properties LP to Re-Invent Juicery Inc. Bogdanovich, Cox and Doug Cords were the agents.
▪ 21,000 square feet at 313 W. Olive Ave. in Madera from First Priority Funding LLC to Planet Fitness. Anderson was the agent in cooperation with Michael Arfsten of Retail California.
▪ 690 square feet at 2195 Shaw Ave., Suite D, in Clovis from Catherine Joan Sutherland Revocable Trust to Beads, Etc. Cords and Bryan Cifranic were the agents.
▪ 1,200 square feet of retail space at 5150 E. Kings Canyon Road, Suite 105, in Fresno from 4308 Slauson Ave. Dr. LLC to Chet, Tom Beauty Emporium. Lewis Smith was the agent.
▪ 1,200 square feet of retail space at The Shops at River Walk Suite A Building Q in Fresno from Castle & Cooke Commercial-CA Inc. to Stella Style Inc. Smith was the agent in cooperation with Bo Lundy of JBL Commercial Group.
▪ 1,400 square feet of retail space at 7975 N. Blackstone Ave. in Fresno from Villagio Shopping Center LLC to Ahmad F. Khattaie dba Soccer Express. Smith was the agent.
▪ 1,625 square feet of retail space at 7969 N. Blackstone Ave. in Fresno from Villagio Shopping Center LLC to Athletic Fitness Equipment Inc. Smith was the agent in cooperation with Jason Andrade of Commercial West Associates Inc.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 779 square feet of office space at 5070 N. Sixth St., Suite 185, in Fresno from ASNA Holdings LLC to Angel’s Best Hospice Care Inc. Scott Christensen was the agent in cooperation with Zack Kaufman of Colliers International.
▪ 1,000 square feet of industrial space at 5494 E. Lamona Ave., Suite 128, in Fresno from Brent Kincaid to Dill Creative LLC dba Bleu de Toi Handmade. Daniel Simon was the agent.
▪ 1,460 square feet of retail space at 325 Clovis Ave., Suite 107, in Clovis from Alberta Bringetto to Terra Lovelace. Craig Holdener and Troy McKenney were the agents.
▪ 6,000 square feet of warehouse space at 3620 S. Bagley Ave. in Fresno from Javette Storage, a California General Partnership to PSC Industrial Outsourcing LP. Nick Audino was the agent in cooperation with James Griffin of Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors.
▪ 11,600-square-foot expansion of warehouse space at 2360 S. Orange Ave., Building 2, in Fresno from Soex West Real Estate LLC to Sierra West Warehouse & Logistics LP. Audino was the agent in cooperation with Stewart Randall of Colliers International.
▪ 16,651 square feet of warehouse space at 1320 E. Fortune Drive, Suite 101, in Fresno from Northpointe BP LP to Golden State Overnight. Ethan Smith was the agent.
▪ 93,004 square feet of warehouse space at 3211 Northpointe Drive, Building 4, in Fresno from Northpointe BP LP to GSA. Smith and Ron Stoltenberg were the agents.
▪ 2,238 square feet at 1300 E. Shaw Ave., Suite 174, in Fresno from Commercial Management Services to Saint James Anglican Cathedral. Scott Buchanan and Brett Todd were the agents.
▪ 20,000 square feet at 4603 N. Brawley Ave., Suite 103, in Fresno from Paccom Realty Advisors to On Trac. Buk Wagner was the agent.
▪ 5,000 square feet at 250 S. West Ave. in Merced from Windmill Partners LLC to On Trac. Wagner was the agent.