▪ JTS (Johanson Transportation Service), a leading third-party supply chain solutions provider headquartered in Fresno, has received recognition on the Top 100 3PL by industry publication Inbound Logistics Magazine.
▪ Fresno Surgical Hospital received a 5 Star Rating on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ Overall Hospital Quality Star Rating program. The hospital is one of only 102 nationwide to earn an Overall 5 Star Rating.
▪ The Board of Directors of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity has awarded Michael Der Manouel, Jr. with the Order of Merit, the highest alumni award. He is a 1985 graduate of California State University, Fresno.
▪ Ronda Haney joined Manco Abbott as property manager.
▪ April Woods joined Laughlin, Falbo, Levy and Moresi as an associate attorney in the Fresno office.
▪ Haben Tewolde-Davis has been appointed to account executive for HealthCare California.
▪ Brittlyn Schwartz joined Fresno County Farm Bureau as communications and member relations manager.
▪ Carrie Pestorich De Young joined Facility Designs as director of operations. She is a graduate of California State University, Fresno with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an emphasis in marketing. She has more than 15 years of experience in leadership and business.
▪ Brendan Feder joined Bank of the Sierra as senior ag loan officer. He is a graduate of California State University, Fresno with a Master of Science in Agricultural Business and a Bachelor of Science in Ag and Managerial Economics from UC Davis. He has more than 30 years of experience in agriculture and finance.
▪ Olivia Thomas was promoted to assistant property manager of Manco Abbott. She has been with the company since 2013 and holds a California broker license.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.