▪ Graham Prewett Inc. was presented with the 2016 Partner in Quality Award by Firestone Building Products Company LLC. The Fresno firm is among only 133 Firestone Building Products Red Shield Licensed roofing contractors in the United States, Canada and Mexico achieving the honor.
▪ Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central California received the 2016 National Gold Standard Award at the national conference in Orlando, Fla. Out of 306 agencies, the Valley nonprofit was one of 16 to be honored.
▪ Dunkin’ Brands, the parent company of Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, honored Fresno franchisees Harpreet and Daljit Gill with the 2015 Baskin-Robbins Developers of the Year Award, one of the company’s highest distinctions.
▪ Fig Garden Rotary Club provided a grant of $2,000 to The Metallic Thunder Robotics Team. The grant allowed the home-schooled robotics team, working out of the IdeaWorks in downtown Fresno, to attend its first robotic national championships in St. Louis.
▪ Fresno First Bank added Susan Perry as vice president/cash management manager and Jim O’Brien as senior business marketing officer. Perry has more than 25 years of banking experience that includes establishing and managing both commercial and consumer relationships. O’Brien began his banking career with Sanwa Bank in 1969 as a trust officer.
▪ Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group added four to its Valley staff. They are: Nicholas Jacobson, PE, as an associate engineer, and Laura Facciani, as a human resources generalist, in the firm’s Fresno office; Sarah Rutherford, an environmental specialist, and Kaitlin Palys, as an assistant environmental specialist/planner, in the Visalia office.
▪ Greg L. Ollivier joined Caglia Environmental Companies as a new division manager for its Cedar Avenue Recycling and Transfer Station.
▪ Ryan Hopper was promoted by unWired Broadband to field operations supervisor for South Valley operations and Forrest Goodwin was promoted to field operations supervisor for Central Valley operations.
▪ Bryon Horn has been named the city of Fresno’s new chief information officer over the Information Services Department, which plans, develops, implements and supports the numerous IT systems and networks throughout the city. He has more than 25 years of experience in design, management, planning, analysis and strategic direction in IT and telecommunication systems, including 13 years with the city, where he most recently served as assistant chief information officer.
▪ J.D. Heiskell Holdings LLC named Shayleen Rambur and Jefferson Hillman as corporate vice presidents. Rambur has been employed by the company since November 2004 and originally was based in Twin Falls, Idaho, where she was controller for the accounting group that serves the firm’s Northwest businesses. Hillman joined the company in January 2013 and currently serves as its corporate treasurer, with oversight of the company’s human resources, safety and several in-house accounting functions.
▪ Central Valley Community Bank promoted Constantine Makayed to senior vice president/senior risk manager, Donielle Kramer to vice president/human resources operations manager, Rod Geist to vice president/investment services program manager and Hiren Patel to vice president/accounting manager.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.