▪ The Fresno Sunrise Rotary Club recognized Mike Renberg as its outstanding Rotarian of the Year for his contribution to the club.
▪ Two employees of Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group have been recognized for involvement in their communities. Alex Jones, EIT, an assistant engineer, was named the 2016 Outstanding Civil Engineer in Community Service by the Fresno Branch of the American Society of Civil Engineers. Senior planner Dawn Marple was recognized by the Tulare-Kings Linked Learning program for her work preparing young people at Lemoore High School for careers in engineering and planning.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Carlos E. Estrada joined Union Bank as a mortgage consultant. He studied business/marketing at California State University, Fresno, and brings 11 years of banking experience.
▪ Chris Estep is a new social media manager for JP Marketing. He holds a bachelor’s degree in creative writing from San Francisco State and a master’s degree in English literature from Fresno State. He brings over 20 years of freelance web, print and audio production experience to the team.
▪ Clarity Orthodontics, the practice of orthodontist Tamara N. Shamlian, will open its doors in July at 7035 N. West Ave., Suite 103, in Fresno.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.