▪ 1,530 square feet of office space at 1189 E. Herndon Ave., Suite 103, in Fresno from Herndon Warner Medical Buildings LLC to Sutter West Bay Medical Foundation. Scott Christensen was the agent in cooperation with Healthcare Real Estate Services-Sutter Health.
▪ 1,755 square feet of office space at 290 Shaw Ave., Suite A, in Clovis from JCM Farming Inc. to BCR Development LLC. Christensen was the agent in cooperation with Colliers International.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 2,559 square feet of office space at 45 River Park Place West in Fresno from DeWayne Zinkin, doing business as 45 Park Place, to Universal American Mortgage Company LLC. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed and Jessica Young were the agents in cooperation with Kirk Adams of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
▪ 2,880 square feet at 826-828 W. Lacey Blvd. in Hanford from ELS Properties Corp. to Happy Eats. Steve Rontell, Nick Rendino, Brett Todd and Zack Kaufman were the agents.
▪ 1,976-square-foot commercial building on 15,000 square feet of land at 1240 K St. in Sanger from Ralph Leal to Sanger Poultry LLC. Derek Feramisco represented both parties.
▪ 5 acres of commercial land at the southeast corner of Polk and McKinley avenues in Fresno from Financial Structures LLC to Vikram Vohra. Feramisco represented the seller and Mary Zuniga of Connect Realty represented the buyer.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ .51 acres of vacant land at the northeast corner of G Street and East Avenue in Reedley from Fanaian Trust to the city of Reedley. Tom Robinson was the agent.