▪ Daniel Lion of Lion Raisins has joined the March of Dimes’ board of directors.
▪ Tulare County Health and Human Services Agency presented awards at its annual appreciation dinner. The Foster Parent of the Year Award went to Dianna Cordeiro in recognition of her commitment to serving foster children. The Exemplary Service by a Foster Parent Award went to Cynthia and Donald Lamar in recognition of their “endless love and compassion” for foster children and their support of reunification with biological parents.
▪ The International Agri-Center and World Ag Expo presented a check in the amount of $45,000 to Valley Children’s Hospital during the hospital’s All Guild Picnic.
▪ Guarantee Real Estate hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Jacob Alanjian-Rosenbery, Willow/Nees office; Jaime Villanueva, West/Herndon office; Savannah Heskett and Anna Hurtado, Fig Garden Village office; Stephanie Guinaugh, Shelby Boganwright Villa and Harlan Garcia, Woodward Park office; and Debbie Phanvongkham and Frankie Martinez, Palm/Nees office.
▪ Dr. Niazi Sidhom joined Adventist Health/Community Care-Dinuba West and Kingsburg as a pediatrician. He attended medical school at Alexandria University and completed his pediatric residency at University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Miss., and at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine in Springfield, Ill.
▪ Roger Slingerman is the new executive director for United Cerebral Palsy of Central California. He is a graduate of Old Dominion University and brings more than 23 years experience in working with people with disabilities through various capacities.
▪ John Di Schiavi joined TETER LLP’s health care team as a senior project architect. He has 19 years of experience working with the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development, including hospital upgrades at Clovis Community Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center and Kaiser Vacaville Medical Center.
▪ J. Ryan De Young has been promoted to president of De Young Properties.
▪ Brandon De Young was promoted to president of De Young Mortgage. He is NMLS licensed and has a California Bureau of Real Estate Broker License.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.