Stumpf & Company, Real Estate
▪ 5,000 square feet at 202 N. Van Ness Ave. in Fresno from D & E Properties Inc. to Fresno Food Commons Trust. Veronica Stumpf was the agent in cooperation with Jared Ennis of KW Commercial.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
Never miss a local story.
▪ 900 square feet at 135 W. Shaw Ave. in Clovis from JM Associates to Kelli Torrence. Terri Giovacchini was the agent.
▪ 1,672 square feet in Sunset Square at the northwest corner of Herndon and Marks avenues from Sunset Square, a general partnership, to Limon Fresno. Giovacchini was the agent.
Commercial Retail Associates Inc.
▪ 2,000 square feet at the northwest corner of Golden State Boulevard and Kathryn Avenue in Fresno from Sam Monaco to Starbucks. Sam Bogdanovich was the agent in cooperation with Mark Saito of Mark Saito Company.
▪ 2,500 square feet at 1840 Herndon Ave., #102, in Clovis from Buchanan Crossroads LLC to Blaze Pizza. Bogdanovich and Jon Cox were the agents in cooperation with Rick Amerine and Terri Giovacchini of Cushman & Wakefield.
▪ 2,400 square feet at 1840 Herndon Ave., #101, in Clovis from Buchanan Crossroads LLC to Chipotle. Bogdanovich and Cox were the agents.
▪ 2,500 square feet at 1840 Herndon Ave., #105, in Clovis from Buchanan Crossroads LLC to Five Guys. Bogdanovich and Cox were the agents.
▪ 1,914 square feet at 3120 Floral Ave. in Selma from Angelspeed LP & Holly Jack Properties to Starbucks. Bogdanovich and Cox were the agents in cooperation with Jack Jackson of Tailwind Commercial.
▪ 1,900 square feet at 2180 W. Cleveland Ave. in Madera from Newman Development Group of Madera to Chipotle. Bogdanovich and Nathan Negri were the agents.
▪ 10,000 square feet at the northwest corner of Olive Avenue and I Street near Highway 99 in Madera from First Priority Funding LLC et al to Dollar Tree. Shane Anderson and Doug Cords were the agents in cooperation with Michael Arfsten of Retail California.
▪ 1,048 square feet at 779 E. Yosemite Ave., Suite E, in Merced from Promenade Center Ltd. Partnership to Cricket Wireless. Kevin Grossman was the agent in cooperation with Amanda Gallegos of Heritage Management.
▪ 8,568-square-foot retail building on .6 acres at 2171 Villa Ave. in Clovis from Naba Enterprises to Kathy Biggs. Derek Feramisco represented the seller and Simon DeGruchy with Fortune Associates represented the buyer.
▪ 9.1 acres at the northeast corner of Herndon and Armstrong avenues in Clovis from Transcontinental Corporation to United States of America. Feramisco represented both the seller and buyer.