▪ Keith Swinger and Latishia Sharer, a Fresno Wells Fargo home mortgage team, earned the top 10 percent award in the nation for March 2016.
▪ Saint Agnes Medical Center nurse Callie Simons was named RN of the Year by the Nursing Leadership Coalition of the central San Joaquin Valley for its excellence in clinical practice category. Josh Lawson received the NLC’s “Friend of Nursing” award for demonstrating significant contributions and support for the nursing profession.
▪ James McCann, owner of McCann & Sons Truck & Tractor Service Center in Lemoore, was honored as the 2016 Small Business of the Year at California Small Business Day in Sacramento by Sen. Andy Vidak, R-Hanford.
▪ Patrick Fitzgerald has joined Madera County as the new county librarian. He has worked with multiple rural library systems and will oversee the operations of the Madera County Library and its four satellite branches in Chowchilla, Madera Ranchos, North Fork and Oakhurst.
▪ University Pediatric Specialists has hired Renee Kinman, specializing in pediatric endocrinology, and Joseph Shen, specializing in pediatrics and genetics.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.