▪ Security First Bank has been named one of the Top 200 Healthiest Banks in America by DepositAccounts. The bank made the list at No. 117 out of 6,199 total federally insured banks.
▪ Robert Estrada of Estrada and Associates is the new chairman of the board of directors for March of Dimes, Central Valley Market.
Never miss a local story.
▪ The Visit Yosemite Madera County Tourism Bureau was recognized, as part of The Yosemite Pavilion, with the 2016 “Best of Show Regional Pavilion” award from the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show.
▪ Madera County Economic Development Commission received the Award of Excellence from the California Association of Local Economic Development at its annual conference.
▪ Dillon White has joined JP Marketing as a web developer. He earned his certification in graphic design from the Institute of Technology in Clovis.
▪ Christopher Clark has joined Central Valley Community Bank as senior vice president, senior credit officer to the credit administration department. He has an MBA degree from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, and a postgraduate degree from the Pacific Coast Banking School in Seattle.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Kory Landwehr, Bonnie Christiansen, Angie Valdez, Stan Phillips and Noel Fielding, Fresno office; Dan Encinas and David Mercier, Clovis office; Adrean Aleman, Hanford office; and Ken Thompson, Atwater office.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.