Stumpf & Company, Real Estate
▪ 1,500 square feet at 2019 and 2021 Mariposa Mall in Fresno from Robert Gurfield to Fresno County Superintendent of Schools. Veronica Stumpf was the agent in cooperation with Greg Maroot.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 3,010 square feet at 6770 N. West Ave., Suite 105, in Fresno from James O. Vandervoort Trust to Pacific Child & Family Associates. Beau Plumlee and Scott Buchanan were the agents.
▪ 4,507 square feet at 6733 N. Willow Ave. in Fresno from Armen Basmajian Separate Property Trust to Central California Faculty Medical Group. Bobby Fena and Michael Schuh were the agents.
▪ 5,000 square feet at 2020 S. Golden State Blvd. in Fresno from Tjerrild & Tjerrild LP to Horn Technologies & Service. Chad McCardell was the agent.
▪ 2,590 square feet at 6735 N. First St., Suite 107, in Fresno from Herndon Village Center LLC to The Bullpen. Steve Rontell, Gerald Cross and Mark Henry were the agents.
Retail California, a division of Pearson Realty
▪ 1,800 square feet of retail space at 1696-B W. Lacey Blvd. in Hanford from Passco Hanford Mall LLC to Pieology. Lewis Smith and Michael Kennedy were the agents.
▪ 1,235 square feet of retail space in the Clovis Commons Shopping Center at 695 W. Herndon Ave. in Clovis from BRE Throne Clovis Commons LLC to JR’s Sports Collectibles. Michael Arfsten was the agent.
▪ 4,623 square feet of retail space at 1699 W. Lacey Blvd. in Hanford from Passco Hanford Mall LLC to Blazin Wings Inc. Smith was the agent representing the landlord in cooperation with Phil Fontes of Newmark Grubb ASU & Associates, who represented the tenant.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 1,500 square feet of industrial space at 1421 N. Clovis Ave., Suite 105, in Fresno from Rogers Family Trust to Travis Stark at Stark Naked Vinyl and Graphic Design. Daniel Simon was the agent.
▪ 21,922 square feet of warehouse space in North Pointe Business Park, Bldg. 21, at 1255 E. Fortune Ave., Suite 101, in Fresno from North Pointe BP LP to Young’s Market. Ethan Smith was the agent in cooperation with Colliers International.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
▪ 6,000 square feet at 4057 W. Shaw Ave., #106, in Fresno from EastGroup Properties to Patrick James. James Griffin was the agent.
▪ 1.52 acres at 7348 and 7368 N. Remington Ave. in Fresno from Pacific Door and Cabinet Co. to Dana Bridges and Marina Bridges. McCardell and Schuh were the agents.