▪ Saint Agnes Medical Center announced Catherine Wong and Steven Campbell as the most recent winners of the Daisy Award for extraordinary nurses. The award recognizes nurses for the superhuman work they perform every day.
▪ Dowling Aaron attorney Russ Hurley received a Distinguished Service Award from the Tulare County Bar Association. He has practiced law in the Central Valley since 1975, and has not only committed himself to his career but also has been a selfless public servant as a member and leader of many nonprofit groups.
▪ Physician Kumari Iyer, board-certified in internal medicine and in hospice and palliative care, joined Saint Agnes Medical Providers. She received her medical degree from Madras Medical College in India and completed her anesthesia residency in Jamaica and her internal medicine residency at East Tennessee State University.
▪ Raul Perez, family practice physician, has returned to Visalia Medical Clinic. He earned his doctor of medicine degree from Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pa., and served his family practice residency at Temple University.
▪ Ricardo Garcia was promoted to service manager for BMW Fresno. He has more than 17 years of experience with the brand.
▪ Scott Harness was promoted to sales manager for Guarantee Real Estate’s Reedley and Kingsburg offices.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.