Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 4,000 square feet of warehouse space at 2565 S. Sarah St. in Fresno from Jensen Sarah Properties LLC to NH3 PLUS Inc. Lou Ginise was the agent.
▪ 2,200 square feet of office space at 4186 W. Swift Ave., Suites 107A-B, in Fresno from Ellis Family Partnership to Blackburn Consulting. Scott Christensen was the agent representing the tenant in cooperation with Robert Ellis Leasing & Investments representing the landlord.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 27,882 square feet of warehouse space at North Pointe Business Park, Building 2, 3131 Northpointe Drive, Suite 101, in Fresno from North Pointe BP LP to Department of General Services. Ethan Smith was the agent.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
▪ 6,000 square feet at 4055 W. Shaw Ave., No. 109, from EastGroup Properties to Conner Logistics. James Griffin was the agent.
▪ 2,208 square feet at 2019 N. Gateway Ave., Suite 200, in Fresno from Michael and Kristine Black to MGE Underground Inc. Beau Plumlee and Brett Todd were the agents.
▪ 814 square feet at 5070 N. Sixth St., Suite 146, in Fresno from Michael and Cynthia Graham to Keep Life Simple Design. Plumlee and Bobby Fena were the agents.
▪ 598 square feet at 5070 N. Sixth St., Suite 148, in Fresno from Michael and Cynthia Graham to Senior Bridge Home Health Care. Plumlee, Fena and Zack Kaufman were the agents.
Retail California, a division of Pearson Realty
▪ 4.98 acres at the northwest corner of Highland and Rose avenues in Selma from Selma Propellants 43 LP to Highland Rose LP. Michael Kennedy and John Lee were the agents.
▪ 2,476 square feet at 3585 W. Beechwood Ave., Suite 102, in Fresno from Linda O’Donnell to Esano LLC. Plumlee was the agent.