▪ Johanson Transportation Service, a leading third-party supply chain solutions provider, announced that Matt Holt, customer service lead, and Shawn Dhillon, carrier procurement lead, were granted the designation of Certified Transportation Brokers by the Transportation Intermediaries Association.
▪ HealthCare California announced that Roxanne M. Hew, director of patient care services, and Mary P. Amone, quality assurance coordinator, have successfully completed the Certificate for OASIS Specialist-Clinical exam and may now use the COS-C designation. This was a renewal for Hew, while Amone achieved a first-time designation.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Tulare dairy producer Jeff Wilbur, owner/operater of Rio Blanco Dairy, has been re-elected to serve as secretary on the executive committee of the California Milk Advisory Board, the promotional arm of the state’s dairy farmers. In addition, Fresno dairy producer Josh Zonneveld of Zonneveld Dairy has been elected to serve as member-at-large.
▪ Amir Fathi was named director of HPB surgery for Community Regional Medical Center. Dr. Fathi’s office is University Specialty Surgery Associates.
▪ Babak Eghbalieh was named cancer committee chair for Community Medical Centers. Dr. Eghbalieh’s office is University Specialty Surgery Associates and University Surgical Associates.
▪ Saint Agnes Medical Center announced Francisco Campos and Della Pisor as the most recent winners of the DAISY Award for extraordinary nurses. The award recognizes nurses for the super-human work they perform each and every day.
▪ Saint Agnes Medical Providers welcomed two new physicians. Kenny Mai, board-certified in orthopaedic surgery, has been treating Central Valley patients since 2008. With a special interest in total joint replacement, his surgical skills expand the scope of care provided by the team of multi-specialists. He earned his medical degree at Hahnemann School of Medicine in Philadelphia. Soumyi Pai, surgical services, board-certified general surgeon, earned her medical degree at Government Medical College in Mysore, Karnataka, India, and completed her residency at St. John’s Medical College Hospital in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. She takes special interest in breast surgery, soft tissue surgery, endocrine surgery and hand surgery.
▪ Realty Concepts hired the following associates in residential sales: Dianne Osborne, Frank Sumrein, James Oliphant, Pavi Dhillon and Susana Islas, in the Fresno office; Trina Craft, in the Clovis office; and Corie Oliveira, in the Oakhurst Office.
▪ Nicholas Jacobson was promoted to associate engineer for AECOM’s Fresno office. He joined the company in 2013.
▪ Rachel Greig was promoted to vice president, agribusiness relationship officer in the agribusiness lending department for Central Valley Community Bank. She joined the bank in 2015 and has over eight years of agribusiness lending experience. In her role, she is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within the agribusiness community as well as managing a portfolio of agribusiness loan relationships.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.