Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is hosting seven job fairs over the next few months to fill nearly 100 jobs.
The resort, just outside the southern gate to Yosemite National Park on Highway 41, is preparing for its busy summer season. Jobs are available at the front desk, spa, on-site restaurants, in housekeeping and other areas.
A full list of jobs is available at www.tenayalodge.com/jobs. Job seekers must complete an online application on the same site before going to the job fair and are asked to bring a résumé and list of references.
The job fairs are scheduled for:
Never miss a local story.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 16, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 30, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 10, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.