▪ M.D. Manouel Insurance Agency Inc. announced its top sales producers for 2015: Kevin Trippel, in the health department, and Austin Brock, in the property casualty division, each with more than $1 million in new sales.
▪ The Memphis-based National Cotton Ginners Association elected its 2016 officers on Feb. 5. Stanley Creelman of Tulare is second vice president. Also announced at the meeting was that Louis Colombini, manager of the Westside Farmers Coop Gins in Fresno, is the NCGA’s 2015 Horace Hayden National Cotton Ginner of the Year.
Never miss a local story.
▪ The Fresno Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals was named a Gold Medal of Honor winner in the society’s 2014-15 Excellence in Chapter Achievement program. The award is given to society chapters throughout the U.S. that excel at building a strong local organization and offer exceptional support to the national society.
▪ Diann Savage, sales affiliate with Century 21 M&M and Associates, earned the Century 21 Centurion Producer Award following her 2015 sales success. The award honors sales affiliates of the Century 21 System that earn $225,000 in sales production or 65 closed transaction sides within a calendar year.
▪ Fig Garden Rotary Club donated $35,000 to Marjaree Mason Center; $3,500 to Break the Chains; $2,508 to Grace’s Place; $2,500 to Break the Barriers, Central Valley Robotics, City Without Orphans, Heart of the Horse Therapy Ranch, and Reading and Beyond; $1,800 to Life Goes On Home Improvement Project; $1,500 to Valley Adaptive Sports; and $500 to Starr Elementary School’s “Kind Kids Club.”
▪ Denise Tolmie is the new Bass Lake ranger for the Sierra National Forest. She has worked for the Forest Service for the past 33 years.
▪ Guarantee Real Estate hired the following agents to its sales staff: Ronnie Dawkins, West/Herndon office; Bennie Clay and Jim Phillips, Willow/Nees office; Pamela King, Woodward Park office; and Shayen Ashley and Ian Walberg, Palm/Nees office.
▪ Jaisy Prem joined The Principal Financial Group Central California Business Center as financial adviser. She has more than eight years working in the insurance/financial services industry and will be assisting businesses and individuals in their financial needs.
▪ Robert Harlan has been named senior vice president and senior credit administrator for Bank of the Sierra. He is responsible for ensuring commercial loans meet the bank’s policy guidelines.
▪ Coleman & Horowitt LLP promoted Sherrie M. Flynn and Paul M. Parvanian to partnership. Flynn, a registered patent attorney, represents clients in intellectual property matters including patent prosecution and trademark, copyright and trade dress registration. Parvanian represents clients in various matters including business, real estate, construction and professional liability defense litigation.
▪ B-K Lighting + TEKA Illumination, landscape and architectural lighting manufacturers, promoted two staff members. Justin Perez was promoted to lighting manager of the newly created lighting department. He has been with the company for more than 18 years. Before his appointment, he was manufacturing manager. Randy Shockley was promoted to manufacturing manager. He joined the company in 2001 and will oversee all manufacturing operations.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.