▪ Annette Bushman was the top-producing insurance agent in November for Port Royal Insurance Services.
▪ Steve Morgan was the top-producing loan officer in November at Royal Charter Mortgage.
▪ London Properties announced company honors for November: Angie Valdez, employee of the month; Hennie Kruger, advocate of the month; Donna Pride Team, top listings team; Paula Conner Team, top sales team; Bill Logan, individual top sales; and Leo Estrada, individual top listings.
▪ Karol Bourdet and Monica Reyes-Aguilar, consultants with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, earned the top 10% Sales Award in the nation for October 2015.
▪ Ryan Casey is a new nurse practitioner at Adventist Health/Community Care – Dinuba Plaza. He attended California State University, Fresno, where he received nurse practitioner training and a master’s degree.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Jason Cortez and Gerald Ireland, Fresno office; and Kristine DeLuca, Prather office.
▪ Roger Griess is the new vice president of sales and marketing for citrus operations for Agriculture Capital Management and Suntreat Packing & Shipping Co. He brings more than 20 years of experience.
▪ Oluwatosin Folorunso joined Family HealthCare Network’s school-based Traver Health Center as a pediatrician. She received her Doctor of Medicine from St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies, and completed her residency in pediatrics at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, New York Medical College, in Paterson, N.J.
▪ Jarrod Harbour is a new physician assistant with Family HealthCare Network’s (FHCN) Porterville Health Center. He received his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.