▪ Annette Bushman was the top-producing insurance agent in October for Port Royal Insurance Services.
▪ Joni Davis was the top-producing loan officer in October at Royal Charter Mortgage.
▪ London Properties announced company honors for October: Kathy Papagni, employee of the month; Marcia Russell, advocate of the month; Darryl Zuber Team, top listings team; Ken Neufeld Team, top sales team; Adam Basila, individual top sales; and Joe Castillo, individual top listings.
▪ Adam Goldfarb was elected as the California Apartment Association’s State Board treasurer and secretary for 2016. In addition, he remains actively involved with the association as a member of its board of directors.
▪ Leavitt Group announced that TLB has affiliated with Leavitt United Insurance Services, of which TLB will now be a subsidiary. TLB is a longtime member of United Valley Insurance Services, which provides strong insurance company relationships and resources.
▪ Keith Swinger and Latishia Sharer, a Fresno Wells Fargo home mortgage team, earned the top 10 percent award in the nation for September 2015.
▪ The Rotary Club of Fresno awarded $4,205 to Girl Scouts of Central CA South for 10 Girls Go Techbridge programs-in-a-box that offer engaging hands-on projects and career exploration activities.
▪ ValleyPBS added two to its staff. Shadi Sabra is the new chief engineer and Terry Baro is an executive assistant. Sabra has extensive experience in automation networks, designing, assembling and maintaining TV studios, control rooms, work flows and automation networks. Baro has held similar executive positions for more than 20 years and has experience in negotiating contracts, organizing administrative meetings and legal filings.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Nichole Alaniz, Fresno office; Kaydee Davies, Clovis office; and Martin Pinnecker, Prather office.
▪ Nathan Alonzo is the new governmental affairs manager for the Fresno Chamber of Commerce. He brings his experience in government, agriculture and water among other issues to the Fresno Chamber team.
▪ Darren Filkins is the new CEO for Nickel Family LLC, a diversified agriculture and investment company. He earned his degree in agriculture management from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, and brings almost 25 years of experience in the produce industry.
▪ Anthony Aiello joined DiBuduo & DeFendis Insurance as a producer in its Fresno office. He earned his degree in business administration from California State University, Fresno and brings more than a decade of commercial real estate experience.
▪ Arielle Ballard was promoted to commercial property manager for Manco Abbot.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.