▪ Annette Bushman was the top-producing insurance agent in September for Port Royal Insurance Services.
▪ Joni Davis was the top-producing loan officer in September at Royal Charter Mortgage.
▪ London Properties announced company honors for September: Lyndsie Petersen, employee of the month; Rosie Jacobsen, advocate of the month; Paula Conner Team, top listings team; the Paula Conner Team, top sales team; Kevin Deniz, individual top sales; and Cliff Lloyd, individual top listings.
▪ Robbie Cranch was elected president of the Master Gardener Association of Fresno County and is serving her second two-year term on the board. Those newly elected to serve two-year terms are board members Sue Kendall, Wayne Boos, Gail Cole, Ed Dunn and Rita Evans.
▪ Debbie Freeman Doerksen joined the board of directors for the March of Dimes, Central Valley Division.
▪ Ruben Pineda was named a partner in the Fresno office of Hanna Brophy. He joined the office in 2010 and handles all aspects of workers’ compensation defense as well as 132a discrimination issues.
▪ Arthur Dyson and DSJ Architects were honored with the Award of Excellence for Fresno’s University High School by the Society of American Registered Architects.
▪ Valley residents have chosen Saint Agnes Medical Center as their Consumer Choice Award winner. A total of 281 hospitals across the nation received the 2015/2016 Consumer Choice Award, and Saint Agnes is among only 34 hospitals to be awarded the 20-year distinction.
▪ Rafal Drozdz is now accepting dental patients at Family HealthCare Network’s Tulare Health Center. He received his Doctor of Dental Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine and completed the General Practice Residency Program with St. Mary’s Hospital in Connecticut. He is offering comprehensive dental care for both children and adults.
▪ Family HealthCare Network (FHCN) added two medical and dental providers in Woodlake. Dentist Derrick Low is providing adult and children’s dentistry, and physician assistant Cristina Tipei is offering comprehensive family medicine services for patients of FHCN’s Woodlake Health Center. Low completed his Doctor of Dental Medicine with Western University of Health Sciences’ College of Dental Medicine and also holds his Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry from the University of Pacific’s Dugoni School of Dentistry. Tipei received her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences. Tipei completed her clinical rotations at Family HealthCare Network, which serves as a California campus for A.T. Still University.
▪ London Properties hired the following to join its residential sales staff: Ernie Duran and Max Orendorff, Fresno office; Danielle Fouse, Madera office; and Madeline Preheim, Prather office.
▪ Jim Schroder, a physical therapist with 27 years of experience, joined the Visalia Medical Clinic physical therapy program. He is a graduate of California State University, Fresno, with a bachelor’s degree in science.
▪ Crystal Grieco was promoted to vice president, branch manager of the Foothill office for Central Valley Community Bank. She joined the bank in 2003 as a financial service representative and through career advancement has worked her way up in various customer service positions.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.