▪ 10,000-square-foot office/warehouse on 1.1 acres at 5410 S. Villa Ave. in the Three Crowns Industrial Park in Fresno from Tjerrild & Tjerrild LLP to Rocket Machine Works Inc. Chad McCardell was the agent.
Boese Property Management
▪ 1,180 square feet of professional office space at 2350 W. Shaw Ave. Suite 123 in Fresno from LinMar Shaw LLC to United Staffing Associates. Ramon Ventura was the agent under broker Rob Boese in cooperation with Derek Feramisco of R.C. Commercial.
▪ 2,500 square feet of office/warehouse space at 4323 N. Selland Ave. Unit 101 in Fresno from The Papazian Family Trust to A List Banners and Screen Printing. Ventura was the agent under broker Boese.
▪ 900 square feet of office/warehouse space at 2206 N. Pleasant Ave. in Fresno from PAMCO Enterprises to His Garden Grows. Ventura was the agent under broker Boese.
▪ 2,500 square feet at 1788 N. Helm Ave. Suite 112 in Fresno to Pacific Engineering and Consulting. Mike Ryan was the agent.
▪ 4,010 square feet at 3636 N. First St. Suites 162-164 in Fresno to Turning Point of Central California Inc. Bobby Fena and Brian Decker were the agents.
▪ 1,260 square feet at 520 W. Lacey Blvd. Suite 6 in Hanford to V3 Electric. Brett Todd and Scott Buchanan were the agents.
▪ 1,330 square feet at 50 W. Bullard Ave. Suite 111 in Clovis to Sweet Delicates. Todd and Ted Fellner were the agents.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 1,383-square-foot office space at 1900 Mariposa Mall Suite 280 in Fresno from Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission to RailPros Field Services Inc. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed and Jessica Young were the agents in cooperation with Colliers International.
▪ 3,126-square-foot office building at 1216 N. Douty St. in Hanford from Pat Nelson to Dellavalle Laboratory Inc. Mike Porte and Matty Matejcek were the agents.
▪ 10,000-square-foot industrial space at 2575 S. Sunland Ave. in Fresno from Charles Lambetecchio to SAIA Motor Freight Line LLC. Nick Audino was the agent representing the tenant in cooperation with Roger Anthony who represented the landlord.
▪ 15,000-square-foot, build-to-suit industrial building on 2.65-acre parcel on Dorothy Avenue west of East Avenue in Fresno from Don Pickett & Associates to Parc Environmental. Ron Stoltenberg and Ethan Smith were the agents.
Cushman & Wakefield | Pacific Commercial
▪ 72,452 square feet at 2012 S. Pearl St. in Fresno from Wer-Stan Associates to The American Bottling Co. James Griffin was the agent in cooperation with CBRE Inc.
▪ 2,500 square feet at 302 N. Fresno St. in Fresno from Kathy Van to Emmanual Barrera. Terri Giovacchini was the agent.
Robert Ellis Leasing & Investment Inc.
▪ 1,195 square feet at 2115 Kern St. Suite 101M in Fresno from W & F Building Maintenance Company to Miles A. Harris & Underground MVMT. Robert Ellis was the agent.
Retail California, a division of Pearson Realty
▪ 900 square feet of space at 1073 E. Bullard Ave. in Fresno from Tung T. Nguyen & Lien T. Duong to Metro PCS. Lewis Smith, John Lee and Nick Frechou were the agents.
▪ 1,820 square feet of space at 1768 W. Shaw Ave. in Fresno from Anthony E. Cox and Christine D. Cox, as tenants in common, to Dutch Bros. Coffee. Michael Kennedy was the agent in cooperation with Sherman & Boone.
▪ 1,965 square feet of space at 7485 N. Palm Ave. Suite 103 in Fresno from Pine Cone Apartments LP to Executive Management Consulting Inc., dba Eminence Healthcare Inc. Kennedy was the agent in cooperation with Justin Tancredi of Russell G. Smith Inc.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 4,281-square-foot retail building at 1235 N. Willow Ave. in Clovis from Burgess Smith & Wathen VII to David & Tracy Pinheiro. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed, Jessica Young, Brett Visintainer and Walter Smith were the agents.
▪ 28,896-square-foot office/warehouse building at 3914 N. Winery Ave. in Fresno from Don Pickett & Associates to Dadant & Sons Inc. Ethan Smith and Ron Stoltenberg were the agents.