▪ Joyce Eden was named RN of the Year in the Administration category by the Nursing Leadership Coalition of the central San Joaquin Valley.
▪ Betts Truck Parts & Service was recognized by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC with the highest ranking of platinum in its Premier Distributor Program. The program recognizes distributors for delivering exceptional performance to fleet customers across North America.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Gov. Jerry Brown appointed Laura Hayth of Oakhurst to the California Board of Occupational Therapy. Hayth, 61, has been an area vice president at Aegis Therapies since 2012 and a freelance writer since 2001. She is a member of the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy and the American Occupational Therapy Association.
▪ The Guarantee Goodwill Network donated $1,000 to Angels of Grace, $1,000 to Habitat for Humanity and $1,000 to Breaking the Chains. The network is funded by contributions from Guarantee Real Estate & Home Loans real estate agents, loan officers, employees and corporations.
▪ Julie Hamilton joined Family HealthCare Network’s Goshen Health Center as a registered dietitian. She received her Certificate of Advanced Study in Dietetics from California State University, Fresno, where she also completed a Bachelor of Science in food and nutrition sciences. She is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as well as the Central Valley Dietetics Association.
▪ Taher Hegab joined California Health Sciences University College of Pharmacy as assistant professor of clinical sciences. He earned his PharmD from the University of Florida, College of Pharmacy, his PhD in Medicinal Chemistry from State University of NY at Buffalo and his Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from the Faculty of Pharmacy at Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt.
▪ Richard J. Lamour joined Sierra Pacific Orthopedics as a sports medicine, foot and ankle surgeon. After receiving his doctorate of medicine from Ohio State University, he completed a general surgery internship, followed by an orthopedic surgery residency, at Jackson Memorial Hospital, a University of Miami affiliate in Miami.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.
Email items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use fresnobee.eventsabout.com to announce an event.