▪ ATM kiosk space in the Marketplace at El Paseo Shopping Center at the southwest corner of Herndon Avenue and Riverside Drive in Fresno from DCTN3388 Fresno, CA LLC to United Security Bank. Lewis Smith and Michael Kennedy were the agents.
▪ 1,500 square foot retail space in the Marketplace at El Paseo Shopping Center at the southwest corner of Herndon Avenue and Riverside Drive in Fresno from DCTN3388 Fresno, CA LLC to Jersey Mike’s Subs. Smith, Kennedy and Michael Arfsten were the agents.
Never miss a local story.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 805 square feet of office space at 7110 N. Fresno St., Suite 440, in Fresno from Tremonte Properties LLC to Sandrine Logan, CFP. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed and Jessica Young were the agents in cooperation with Todd Stone of CRE Professionals.
▪ 1,283 square feet of office space at 516 W. Shaw Ave., Suite 110, in Fresno from J & D Properties to Kelly Services Inc. Jim Graham and Scott Christensen were the agents.
▪ 1,360 square feet of office space at 600 W. Shaw Ave., Suite 300 in Fresno from Chris DaSilva and Melisa DaSilva to Pride Management Group Inc. Graham and Christensen were the agents in cooperation with Tony Cortopassi of Cushman & Wakefield.
▪ 2,000 square feet of industrial space at 720 E. Race St., Suite B, in Visalia from Ed Bueno to V3 Electric Inc. Michael Porte was the agent.
Boese Property Management
▪ 800 square feet at 5678 N. Palm Ave. in Fresno from Palm Celeste LLC to Mayflower Spa. Ramon Ventura was the agent.
▪ 8,947 square feet at 660 W. Locust Ave., Suite 102, in Fresno to Xerox Business Services LLC. Brian Decker and Michael Schuh were the agents in cooperation with Newmark Grubb.
▪ 1,186 square feet at 6051 N. Fresno St., Suite 106, in Fresno to Beacon. Brett Todd and Scott Buchanan were the agents.
▪ 3,200 square feet at 1243 S. Channing Ave. in Fresno to TNT Towing LLC. Mike Ryan was the agent in cooperation with Bill Daly of Fortune Associates.
▪ 2,000 square feet at 530 E. Kings County Drive, Suite 102, in Hanford to First Mortgage Corporation. Buchanan was the agent.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 3.35 acres of industrial land in the Foundary Industrial Park at Golden State Boulevard and Church Avenue in Fresno to Jorgensen & Sons Inc. Ron Stoltenberg and Ethan Smith were the agents in cooperation with Alan Pirie.
▪ 9,246 square foot industrial space at 217 S. Tipton St. in Visalia from Hayworth Trust to Stan Matta, dba Visalia Auto Body. Michael Porte was the agent.
▪ A 46-unit apartment complex, known as The Estates, at 5358-5376 N. 6th St. in Fresno from City National Bank to United Development GP. Mike Harter and Dustin Ilic were the agents.
▪ 26,280 square foot retail shopping center at 4025 & 4045 W. Figarden Drive in Fresno from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. to K. Dhillon, et al. Troy McKenney was the agent.
▪ 52.15 acre vineyard and open on Elder Avenue at 23rd Avenue, south of Riverdale. Stanley Kjar and Dan Kevorkian were the agents.
▪ 95.49 acre vineyard on Wakefield Avenue, 1/4 mile south of Jensen Avenue, in Reedley. Hubert Donny was the agent.
▪ 19.90 acres of open land on the northeast corner of Avenue 70 and Road 252, south of Terra Bella, in Tulare County. Roy Pennebaker and Matt McEwen were the agents.