The 2015 Fresno Real Estate Forecast is coming up next week.
The annual event, now in its 12th year, gives the community an opportunity to hear about the commercial, residential, agricultural and multifamily real estate markets. More than 500 people attend the event, organized by the Economic Development Corporation serving Fresno County, every year.
This year’s forecast will be held 5:30 to 7 p.m. April 9 at the Fresno Hotel & Convention Center, 2233 Ventura St., in downtown Fresno.
Looks like founders Bobby Fena, senior vice president at Colliers International, and Phil Souza, senior vice president at Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial are stepping down as moderators this year and handing the microphone over to a couple of new guys.
The panel of speakers will include:
• Robin C. Kane, senior vice president withBerkadia Real Estate Advisors
• Colleen Wiginton, president of the
• Ethan Smith, vice president at Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
• Stanley J. Kjar, Jr., senior vice president atPearson Realty
• Brett Todd, commercial real estate agent at Colliers International
• Brett Visintainer, vice president at Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
• Peter Orlando, senior vice president atRetail California
Tickets are $25 for EDC members and $35 for nonmembers.