▪ Postal Annex is now offering U-Haul rentals, support rental items and in-store pickup for boxes at 6737 N. Milburn Ave., Suite 160.
▪ Tulare County Superior Court appointed Stephanie Cameron the court executive officer of the Tulare County Superior Court. She has over 22 years of court experience.
▪ The Central Valley Angel Group has added Linqto Inc. to its investment portfolio. Linqto is an app branding platform that allows financial institutions to deliver high demand apps to their customers at a fraction of traditional software costs.
▪ The East Fresno Kiwanis Foundation announced its officers and board members: Gary Kong, president; Claudia Soria Delgado, president-elect; Jay Stuart, vice president; Greg Mason, treasurer; Patty Lee, secretary; Tim Fortier, immediate past president. Directors are Phyllis Hamel, Tim Miller, Aurora Hills, Ron Silva and Bonnie Bland.
▪ Chris M. Darling is now owner of Fresno-based Fox Property Management Company, effective Aug. 1, 2017.
▪ Madera Community Hospital received Healthgrades 2017 Labor and Delivery Excellence Award. The distinction places the hospital within the top 10 percent of all hospitals evaluated for exceptional care provided to mothers during labor and delivery.
▪ Teter LLP added Lee Avila, a registered architect, to the firm’s Healthcare Team.
▪ Guarantee Real Estate hired the following agents to its sales staff: Terry Rudge, Lisa Heavner, Elizabeth Antonucci and Katie Kellner, Willow/Nees office; Jo-Jo Rust, West/Herndon office; Natalie Shapazian-Garrick, Fig Garden Village; Bethany Fisher, Daniel McDonald, Glen Sorensen and Jennifer Khy, Flex office; Darlene Ferreira Neeley, Jesse Sandoval and Elizabeth Anderson, Clovis office; Maricela Davlin, Amy Mincer, Brett Medlock, Juvenal Cazares and David Heuer, Woodward Park office; Steven Lange, South County office; and Jeannine Der Manouel, Palm/Nees office.
▪ Harpreet Deol has joined RE/MAX Gold in the Fresno office as a primary agent.
▪ Kaiser Permanente Fresno added the following physicians: Dr. Elisa Avik, pulmonology; Dr. Simrat Hansra, adult medicine; Dr. Denise Der, pediatrics; Dr. Kevin Martinez, hospital medicine and Dr. Poornima Mukerji, radiology.
▪ David Perez has joined Fox Property Management Company as controller.
▪ Lyndsey Hollman has been named general manager of Olive Garden in Clovis.
▪ Sheriff Mike Boudreaux promoted Jerry Neves and Enrique Celaya to the rank of sergeant during a special ceremony at the Tulare County Sheriff’s Office.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.