Commercial Retail Associates Inc.
▪ 7,000 square feet at 6735 N. Milburn Ave. in Fresno from Donahue Schriber to Armed Forces Recruiting Center. Bryan Cifranic, Shane Anderson and Doug Cords were the agents in cooperation with Jack Jackson of Tailwind Commercial.
▪ 1,030 square feet at 2088 W. Shaw Ave. #103 in Fresno from Hinds Investments LP to Hesam Habob (Pocket Sandwich). Nathan Negri and Jon Cox were the agents.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 1,200 square feet in the Madera Commons Shopping Center at 2180 Cleveland Ave. in Madera from Newman Development to Sprint Spectrum LP. Negri and Sam Bogdanovich were the agents in cooperation with Nick Rendino of Colliers International.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ 2,391 square feet of office space at 7355 N. Palm Ave. #106 in Fresno from Farmers Group Inc. to Unilab Corporation. Phil Souza, Jeremy Reed and Jessica Young were the agents in cooperation with Justin Hill of CBRE.
▪ 2,702 square feet of office space at 7355 N. Palm Ave., Suite 105, in Fresno from Farmers Group Inc. to Central Valley Women’s Health Associates. Souza, Reed and Young were the agents in cooperation with Jeff Davis of Davis Commercial.
▪ 3,000 square feet of industrial space at 2360 S. Orange Ave. in Fresno from Soex West Real Estate LLC to Energy Protection Systems Group Inc. and Linmore LED Labs Inc. for expansion purposes. Nick Audino was the agent in cooperation with Patrick Meraz of Jones Lang LaSalle.
▪ 17,072 square feet of industrial space at Brickyard Industrial Park on Brickyard Drive in Madera from Coarsegold Properties LLC to V-Force Elite Inc. Ethan Smith and Ron Stoltenberg were the agents.
▪ 21,750 square feet of industrial space at 1446 N. Villa Ave. in Fresno from East Home Avenue LLC to Quality Furniture Installation Inc. Audino was the agent.
▪ 1,050 square feet at 60 E. Herndon Ave. in Fresno from Chongs Plaza LLC to Shanon’s Pampered Companions Pet Grooming. Steve Rontell and Zack Kaufman were the agents.
▪ 1,133 square feet of retail space in the Piazza del Fiore Shopping Center at 1102 E. Champlain Drive, Suite 108, in Fresno from NMSBPCLDHB LP to Rita’s Italian Ice. Lewis Smith, Michael Kennedy and Rachael Orlando were the agents.
▪ 2,125 square feet of retail space at 585 W. Nees Ave., Suite 115, in Fresno from Hydroelectric Penetrations LP to Nahal Investments for a Smallcakes Cupcakery and Creamery. Michael Arfsten was the agent representing the tenant.
▪ 18,000 square feet of retail space in the Villagio Shopping Center at 7925 N. Blackstone Ave. in Fresno from Villagio Shopping Center LLC to Total Wine & More. Smith was the agent in cooperation with Scott Riddles of CBRE-Los Angeles.
Newmark Grubb Pearson Commercial
▪ .45 acres of land at 2627 S. Willow Ave. in Fresno from Zaroohi, Aram M. and William A. Topjian to James David Deatherage. Daniel Simon was the agent in cooperation with Charlie Schuh of Colliers International.
▪ 2.52 acres of land within Selma Industrial Park in Selma from Mauldin Dawson Development LLC to Pacific Distributing Inc. Chad McCardell was the agent.
▪ 7,352 square feet at 1127 E. Olive Ave. in Fresno from Dennis and Loretta Serpa to Central Valley Crisis Pregnancy Center. Bobby Fena and Brett Todd were the agents.