▪ Joni Davis was the top-producing loan officer in August at Royal Charter Mortgage.
▪ London Properties announced company honors for August: Robert Price and Brian Clark, co-employees of the month; Brent Patch, advocate of the month; Zuber Real Estate Team, top listings team; Ken Neufeld Team, top sales team; Cameron Kay, individual top sales; Scott Messing, individual top listings; and Duffie Alexander, referral agent of the month.
▪ BELFOR Property Restoration won a 2016 Commercial Insurance Restoration Chrysalis Award for Remodeling Excellence for its renovation of The Hanford Fox Theatre.
▪ Fig Garden Rotary Club provided a grant of $3,000 to the Valley Center for the Blind for new computer training equipment.
▪ Elliot Morris joined Cornerstone Structural Engineering Group in the Fresno office. He is a recent graduate from the University of Washington, Seattle, earning his master’s degree in civil engineering.
▪ Podiatrist Kazi Saidur Rahman now offers services at Orthopaedic Associates in Visalia. He earned his doctor of podiatric medicine degree at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his internship and residency at Hahnemann University Hospital of Drexel University College of Medicine in Pennsylvania. He has completed additional training, focusing on foot and ankle trauma surgery, and is an active member of the American Podiatric Medical Association.
▪ Ingram Equipment Co. Inc. added Adriana Lazcano, office supervisor, and Brandon Perez, team coordinator.
▪ Realty Concepts hired the following associates in residential sales: Ann Marie Roush, Pat Menezes, Michael Herbert, Judy Garza, Simon DeGruchy and Laurie Haltom.
▪ Jonathan C. Liu, a board certified hand surgeon, opened Sequoia Institute for Surgical Services at 2300 W. Sunnyside Ave. in Visalia. He is the only hand surgeon credentialed to practice at Kaweah Delta Medical Center.
▪ Sheryl Michael has been promoted to vice president, branch manager for the Clovis Main office of Central Valley Community Bank. She began her career with the bank in 1998 at the Clovis Main office and most recently served as vice president, branch manager at the Herndon and Fowler office in Clovis.
▪ Ingram Equipment Co. Inc. promoted Dominique Dinzeo, who has been with the company since 2014, to general manager, and Dustin Dykes, who joined the staff in 2005, to production manager.
Does your company have a new hire, promotion, personnel change or important achievement to announce?
The Bee welcomes submissions to this column. Items and submitted photos are used as space is available.